Aura helps customers monitor, manage, and protect against the risks associated with their identities and personal information in a digital world. With adaptive technology, a seasoned team, and a first-of-its-kind product suite, Aura enables customers to manage disparate cybersecurity needs with ease. Backed by premier investors, WndrCo, General Catalyst, and Warburg Pincus. Aura's category- defining business is a holistic personal digital security platform that unites best-in-class privacy, identity, and security products.
Trusted by more than 2 million customers, Aura has a team of more than 450 people worldwide and revenues over $200 million. Most importantly, this trajectory continues to show momentum and is supported by strong organic growth in addition to strategic customer acquisition. Aura’s leadership team has seen similar success before, having grown a start-up to a valuation of over $3 billion prior to exit. With a clear vision, strong alignment, and strategic M&A execution, Aura has assembled a stellar team and built a unique culture with incredible employees. Join us for the ride!
About the Role:
Reporting to the Director, Total Rewards, the Compensation Partner will have the opportunity to help build from scratch the company’s compensation strategy and have a huge hand in our growth story. We are a fast-moving unicorn with a lot going on. If you are looking to join an ego free, collaborative team of people growth junkies and have experience building comp programs at high paced, high growth SAAS companies we are the team for you.
- Develop insights to analyze effectiveness of our compensation programs, and recommend strategic solutions to support total rewards strategy
Lead competitive analysis, market positioning, salary structures and pay mixes recommendations, and develop compensation reports to support program decisions,
methodologies, and compensation outcomes
- Architect and harmonize internal job catalog through an aggregated analysis of various global compensation surveys and maintain necessary classifications in current system
- Lead annual market pay analysis process, job matching validations, prepare survey submissions and maintain survey database
- Manage and govern annual cycles related to merit planning, bonus programs and equity grant process
- Advise and mentor HR partners and internal stakeholders
- 5+ years experience in compensation and benefits domain
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Highly collaborative with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High integrity and ethics in handling confidential information
- Exceptional knowledge of Excel
- Experience with Workday and supporting merit, bonus and equity progress systematically
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination or harassment based on “protected categories,” Pango Group is committed to being an inclusive community where all feel welcome. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Pango Group.