Community Management Intern
Applause's Community Management team helps drive our business by keeping our growing community of testers engaged. If you are an operational-focused student looking to learn how to utilize community support and marketing strategies and operational data points to impact a business, this role may be for you!
This position has a strong focus on supporting both our Community Managers and our community of testers. This is a paid internship opportunity for up to 29 hours a week, for a minimum of 6 months.
· Ability to multi-task and identify order of importance from assigned duties
· Creative thinker with a knack for writing and communicating
· Experience with customer service
· Attention to detail and a passion for delivering excellence
· Google Suite/Microsoft Suite experience
· Interest in social media a plus, but not necessary
- Help support our Community Managers, and larger Community Team, by helping them research, identify and approach potential testers to join our global Community (uTest).
- Execute ad hoc tasks with the purpose of increasing uTest and Applause visibility within the testing and digital experience communities.
- Assist in verifying tester identity by performing tester outreach and reviewing document submissions
- Track shipping of hardware and provide updates to management
- Assist in providing support to our community of over 700,000 freelance software testers from 240 countries and territories around the world
Who we are:
Applause is the worldwide leader in crowd-testing and digital quality. Software is at the heart of how all brands engage users, and digital experiences must work flawlessly everywhere. With highly-vetted testers available on-demand around the globe, Applause provides brands with a full suite of testing and feedback capabilities. This approach drastically improves testing coverage, eliminates the limitations of offshoring and traditional QA labs, and speeds time-to-market for websites, mobile apps, IoT, and in-store experiences.
Thousands of leading companies — including Ford, Fox, Google, and Dow Jones — rely on Applause as a best practice to deliver high-quality digital experiences that customers love
For additional information, please visit Applause.com or uTest.com
Applause is a place where everyone belongs and where we believe everyone deserves the exceptional. Since our founding, we have continued to celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We have a global workforce that, like our crowd, embraces diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. Our employees bring their true self to Applause. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].