Community Engagement Manager
This role is a key position within the Content and Community team as it drives client engagement. This team interacts with all aspects and functions across the company worldwide in order to create and produce thought leadership content for clients. Clients that engage with RepTrak through events and thought leadership pieces have higher rates of retention and revenue. RepTrak seeks an obsessively organized, detail-oriented and collaborative individual to help us grow our community.
- Drive client engagement portal.
- Manage and produce all RepTraks virtual events.
- Assess and report out on client engagement related to Content and Community using our digital platforms, systems, and portals.
- Share engagement insights with client service and customer success teams in a way that fosters increased commitment.
- Provide and implement creative and forward-thinking recommendations to grow our client communitys engagement.
- 2+ years of experience
- Highly organized with strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Strong attention to detail and never-missing-a-deadline orientation
- Ability to operate with flexibility, agility and integrity in a fast-pace, fluid and ambiguous environment with shifting priorities
- Fluency with technology in general and ideally with HubSpot, ON24, Zoom and other digital platforms
- Maintain a no-job-too-big-or-small, do-whatever-it-takes attitude
- Experience managing data with Excel and Salesforce and using Word and PowerPoint
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
- High EQ and demonstrated collaborative skills
The RepTrak Company is the worlds leading reputation data and insights company. We provide the only global platform for data-driven insights on Reputation, Brand, and ESG. Our proprietary RepTrak model is the global standard for measuring and analyzing the sentiment of the world using proven data science models and machine learning techniques across industries and geographies.
Subscribers to the RepTrak Program use our predictive insights to protect business value, improve return on investment, and increase their positive impact on society. Established in 2004, The RepTrak Company owns the worlds largest reputation benchmarking database of over 1 million company ratings per year used by CEOs, boards, and executives in more than 60 countries worldwide.
The role encompasses a compensation package including a competitive salary and an annual performance bonus plan. RepTrak offers a full benefits program, including company holidays, paid vacation, and more. The RepTrak Company is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about the firm, please visit our website at https://www.reptrak.com/careers/