Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Brand Design Team focuses on three major areas to express the Instagram brand internally and externally: communications design, hero branded office space moments, and the art direction of the @design account and events. As a part of the Instagram Product team, we work cross-functionally between marketing, facilities and other teams while partnering with outside agencies and vendors.
The Communications Designer will help us deliver on our mission by developing visual identities and brand systems, interior office design concepts, as well as design curation for digital and video surfaces. The ideal candidate has the ability to execute in a variety of visual styles, can articulate design decisions, iterates quickly, and collaborates seamlessly with creative leads, art directors, and content strategists. The designer has the ability to work independently from conception to fabrication, collaborating closely with the AD.
We'll leverage your design ideas to set the visual direction and you'll need to be fluent in the fundamentals of design with a portfolio that showcases this expertise. You'll cover the design spectrumfrom quick, rough idea ideation to polished final deliverableswe'll look for work that thinks big and gets attention, but also follows a conceptual thread down to the smallest details. Candidates should have broad experience working on a variety of projects with multiple partners and on tight timelines.
- Ideating visual concepts/themes/directions and refining design work based on creative direction
- Working cross-functionally and collaborating with internal and external team members
- Developing visual identity platforms, systems, typography, palette, illustration, iconography systems
- Keeping project timelines on track and showing process
- Clearly articulating design decisions to a variety of partners
- Collaborating with executive staff
- Developing branding glyphs, logos, identification marks, presentations, presentation templates, storyboards or animatics for motion graphics and video
- The ability to work on multiple projects on a high caliber level
More Jobs From