Tulip, the Frontline Operations Platform, is empowering the worlds leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulips no-code platform, manufacturers can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their facilities and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines and processes involved in production--all in a matter of days.
Manufacturers of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulips intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: error-proofing processes with guided workflows, integrating industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in the UK and Germany. It has been recognized as a MES Challenger on the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. You can learn more and get started for free at Tulip.co.
- Develop and execute global sales strategy across multiple verticals in 100-5000 employee companies
- Hire, manage, coach and scale a team of Commercial Sales reps and Digital Advisors
- Guide a team in achieving and exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual targets
- Set and execute an aggressive customer acquisition strategy
- Monitor sales performance: activity, pipelines, forecasts, and closed-deals to ensure quota attainment
- Manage the sales funnel from prospect to close and create metrics to improve performance
- Drive lead penetration, high activity standards, and pipeline management
- Develop and maintain monthly and quarterly team forecasts
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing and Customer Success to maximize revenue growth
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Participate in the hiring and interviewing process, as well as training and ramp-up of new team members
- Plan and manage at both the strategic and operational level
- Experienced in 5-10 years of sales, with experience selling SaaS and/or PaaS solutions and/or selling manufacturing solutions
- 2+ years of sales leadership experience within software/SaaS organizations
- Passionate about coaching, mentorship and team management
- Motivated by helping people grow with a desire to continue learning
- A self-starter with the ability to work in a high-growth, rapidly changing marketplace
- Experienced at managing an outbound sales team in all areas of the sales cycle
- Able to accurately forecast team performance
- 2nd or 3rd line leadership experience
- Experience leading teams selling to mid-sized accounts & closing deals from $5K ARR to $100K+ ARR sized agreements
- Ability to hire and train new Sales Leadership
- BA/BS degree required
Working At Tulip:
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.