Cedar is transforming the healthcare experience, empowering us all to easily and affordably pursue the care we need. Our solutions enable providers and payers to work together to offer an exceptional and affordable healthcare financial experience while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a company that wants to transform U.S. healthcare as a category leader. As Commercial Enablement Lead, you will join our growing Product and Customer Marketing team to empower our commercial organization to meet company revenue goals and drive go-to-market initiatives. Expect to partner closely with Product Marketing, Partnerships (sales), Commercial Strategy (technical sales), Marketing and others to develop and execute the ongoing enablement strategy, drive the creation of collateral and continuously improve upon our library of commercial assets.
You will develop high-impact go-to-market solutions for our commercial teams to leverage across the buyer journey and efficiently move prospects through the sales process. Key to this role will be the ability to measure and act on both market data and internal feedback to improve the effectiveness of our enablement efforts.
- Plan, coordinate and execute go-to-market enablement programs for new product and market launches, collaborating closely with Product Marketing, Product Management, Partnerships, Commercial Strategy, Customer Marketing, Demand Generation, Content and other functions.
- Create and deliver (concept development, copywriting and project management) standard commercial enablement materialsincluding product datasheets, ROI tools, differentiation assets and pitch decksmapped to the end-to-end buyer journey.
- Support the development of bespoke materials for high-value opportunities in partnership with Commercial Executive Leadership, Partnerships, Commercial Strategy and Product Marketing.
- Develop and execute internal feedback mechanisms to measure the usage and effectiveness of enablement collateral, working closely with Partnerships to test and refine materials.
- In partnership with Product Marketing, incorporate the latest market and buyer insights into new and existing collateral as well as ensure messaging consistency across all commercial assets.
- Implement and oversee an internal content management system to scale the adoption of enablement materials, and develop and maintain a collateral lifecycle process to ensure ongoing relevance.
- Explore, identify and present innovative enablement solutions to foster high engagement with our buyers and stand out in the market.
Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of sales enablement and/or marketing experience -- enterprise B2B or SaaS experience strongly preferred.
- Proven track record of collaborating closely with sales teams to meet revenue goals.
- Knowledge of solution-oriented, B2B sales cycles, strategy and processes.
- Experience working in a results-oriented, constantly-evolving environment that requires critical thinking, resourcefulness and dedication to excellence.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and ability to deliver projects on a deadline.
- Proficiency in Google applications (especially Slides and Docs), BI tools such as Looker (a plus), Salesforce, and sales enablement platforms.
- Prior healthcare experience preferred
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly, engaging with 12M patients a year growing at 180% YoY as of Aug 2021!
- A chance to join a high-growth company
- The ability to impact the direction of our company, we value all comments and suggestions!
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- Daily team lunch and unlimited healthy snacks at our NYC office
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Cedar will not hire any applicants who are present in the United States on an F-1 visa. Cedar is not an E-Verify employer and cannot employ individuals on a STEM OPT extension