About Gemini Advisory: Gemini Advisory, now owned by Recorded Future, provides data-driven Fraud Threat Intelligence that allows clients to prevent fraud before it even occurs. Our Gemini Platforms unparalleled dark web coverage allows clients to identify up to 90% of compromised card assets within hours of data breaches (well in advance of CAMS alerts), receive daily alerts about new CPPs, investigate fraud incidents and suspicious chargeback claims, and maintain real-time visibility into corporate exposure in the dark web.
As a Commercial Account Executive, you will develop an account list in a designated territory, drive engagement and build relationships with new prospects, customers, and channel partners, resulting in bookings and revenue attainment in excess of your goals.
What you'll do as a Commercial Account Executive:
- New account development Prospect and pipeline within your designated territory
- Work closely with channel partners to drive business
- Act as a trusted advisor to prospects and customers
- Plan and execute company sales strategy to exceed goals
- Effectively work with internal resources; BDR, Sales Engineers, Marketing, etc.
- Consistently update CRM system ensuring accurate overview and forecasts
- Target and educate new customers to use Recorded Future products and technologies in new and creative ways that benefit their business
What you'll bring as a Commercial Account Executive:
- Experience in software and/or SaaS sales to enterprise customers
- Experience with information security or threat intelligence preferred
- Experience working with security-focused channel partners
- New business sales experience
- Account management, owning and growing account base
- A proven sales record of achieving/exceeding quota
- Ability to travel within designated territory
Why should you join Recorded Future?
With over 600 employees, $140M ARR, 1,000 clients, and 50% year-over-year growth, Recorded Future is the worlds largest privately-held security intelligence company! Recorded Future employees (or Futurists), represent over 35 nationalities and embody our core values of being passionate, practicing inclusion, and acting ethically. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recognition: Check out our awards and announcements
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at [email protected]
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.