The Senior Sharepoint Engineer is responsible for implementation, administration, documentation, training, and end-to-end functionality of online collaboration tools. This role has a primary focus on SharePoint Online, and secondary focus on Microsoft Teams and Slack. We are looking for a developer-minded engineer to help us expand our SharePoint footprint and usage.
- Participate in the administration, maintenance and support for Collaboration products and services.
- Monitor potential performance and availability issues and act to resolve problems as they arise.
- Prepare required system documentation to aid in troubleshooting, disaster recovery practices, security initiatives, and cross-training.
- Prepare required end-user documentation to support deployment and adoption of Office 365 and Slack products.
- Contribute to and review solution design: ensure innovation, business requirements are met, and proposed solutions align with technical and departmental roadmaps.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with security and other technical teams.
- Participate in the definition of architectural standards for IT infrastructure
- Participate in the definition of standard IT practices and procedures
- Develop and implement new collaboration applications, extensions, and site designs, with a focus on SharePoint, and a secondary focus on Teams and Slack.
- College degree preferred
- Microsoft Certifications preferred
- 5 7+ years in an Information Technology role with increasing responsibility
- Deep Knowledge of Azure & Office 365 Suite in either a Technical Administration, or Solution Architecture.
- Expert knowledge of SharePoint as a solution platform including solution design and administration.
- Hands-on experience with Office 365/Azure Services and PowerShell scripting ( you know what PNP stands for and attends their meetings )
- Working knowledge of OAuth, SAML and Identity Federation
- Experience successfully delivering technical solutions including planning, deployment, and support for collaboration tools.
- Ability to collaborate in a team with strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge of applying IT security regulations and policies.
- Ability to work with issue tracking software and independently resolve issues.
- Strong drive to create the best possible customer experience
- Candidate Must be located within a reasonable distance from Waltham, MA office or Detroit Office
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. Thats why many of the worlds largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.