AceUp is looking for a Coach Success Manager (CoSM) who is interested in supporting our rapidly growing company in delivering our mission: to empower professionals to maximize their impact through transformational coaching, enabled by technology, backed by data. We seek a highly motivated, creative individual who loves building relationships with coaches, maintaining and improving processes, coming up with creative solutions, and supporting coaches to deliver great coaching through our software. The CoSM is the trusted advisor to our coaches. They have an in-depth understanding of how great coaching is conducted and how best to support coachees through their development.
Who we are
AceUp deploys one-on-one executive coaching in businesses that want to help their employees achieve their maximum impact. AceUp is able to do this through a tech-enabled platform that is scalable, measurable, and impactful.
Our customers include fast growing businesses of all shapes and sizes that are looking for the most effective ways to develop their leaders and prepare their workforce for the shifting professional landscape.
We are a startup full of passionate, dedicated, and supportive individuals that believe in helping each other achieve our maximum potential. We are extremely proud to have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces of 2020 for the work we are doing and actively building a team of highly talented people who each bring their own strengths, skills, and perspectives to our fast-growing company.
Who you are
As a CoSM, you will be responsible for helping to coordinate all logistics and operational aspects that support AceUp coaches, including: assistance with recruiting new aceup coaches, vetting and setting up coaches for success, onboarding new coaches, responding to coach technical and process questions, tracking coach and customer data to ensure smooth reporting on the impact of AceUp’s coaching engagements, and ultimately reporting this impact to key decision makers. A CoSM has outstanding communication skills and is highly organized and accountable.
What you will do
- Manage logistics and operations in support of AceUp’s community of coaches
- Partner with our coaches to effectively resolve issues through phone, email, and zoom
- Answer how-to questions and help coaches navigate AceUp’s software and processes
- Communicate thoughtful, customized solutions that help coaches deliver transformational coaching
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify opportunities for improvement
- Exercise composure, resilience, and flexibility as coach needs evolve
- Support the execution of events for coaches, such as coach supervision sessions, quarterly meetings, workshops, and coach summits
- Support initiatives to recruit, vet, and onboard new coaches
- Generate key weekly reports for decision makers
- Manage coach email communications, including ad hoc and the monthly coach newsletter
- Have experience in coaching or supporting coaches
- Find creative problem solving fulfilling & challenging
- Are self-motivated & eager to learn
- Thrive in a dynamic & collaborative environment
- Are comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities and customer needs
- Are capable of prioritizing shifting tasks
- Enjoy building relationships via phone and video calls
- Love self-learning new technologies
- Have experience supporting end users with SaaS technology
- Have a clear, professional, and informative communication style
- Experience supporting clients using HubSpot, Salesforce, or other CRM platforms
- Experience tracking customer success data using crms and/or pivot tables
- Strong attention to detail
- Have a background in Learning & Development (a plus)
- Ability to multitask, work within deadlines, iterate quickly and shift gears in a fast-paced environment
- Clear communicator, both verbally and visually
- Roll-up-your-sleeves approach with a willingness to take on “non-role-specific” duties as needed to support the team and business
- A belief that integrity and respect are required in the workplace
- Full-time position working from our office in Downtown Boston with remote options
What we offer
- Salary range of $65-75K/yr
- 4 weeks of PTO + 12 office holidays
- Health benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company-sponsored one-on-one executive coaching
- An exciting and positive work environment where you are encouraged to develop and thrive
AceUp is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
More Jobs From