Are you a cloud security builder? Arcadias Security Engineers spearhead our efforts to protect our clients data, guided by an industry-leading security program. Building and supporting security solutions aimed at fortifying Arcadias cloud SaaS infrastructure, the ideal candidate combines information security expertise with aligned technical capabilities to assess, design, and implement controls across a cloud based infratructure. Security Engineers support ongoing compliance efforts and certification/recertification of industry-best security frameworks including ISO27001, HITRUST, and SOC-2 while operating and implementing new technical controls to meet Arcadias evolving products and security challenges.
- Secure Arcadia clients data from unauthorized access across all Arcadia product offerings
- Seek and destroy vulnerabilities to keep our server- and serverless-based systems protected
- Establish client connectivity via encrypted connections like IPsec, SSLVPN, NAT/PAT
- Construct automated, scalable perimeter security solutions using [BD1] AWS and Enterprise security tools
- Solve security design puzzles and collaborate with security analysts/leadership for compliance with industry certifications such as ISO27001, HITRUST
- Manage Arcadias secrets, certificates, and PKI components to ensure data is protected throughout the product development and customer implementation processes
- Integrate with Devops and software engineers to pre-bake security (encryption, logging, monitoring, auditing) into new products, modules, and processing architecture
- Create and maintain documentation and training materials for Secops policies, procedures, and software/security best-practices
- Deep understanding and recent experience with cloud security concepts, in particular with AWS, IAM management, container security, infrastructure security architecture
- Experience with the desing and implementation of Enterprise based security IDS/IPS, SIEM, Vulnerability Management, etc.
- Expert at managing and securing Enterprise Windows, Linux, and MS SQL Server environments
- Should be comfortable across the primary AWS service stack, with experience securing server and container-based workloads
- Strong experience using encryption/decryption, federation; - TLS, PGP, SSH, TDE, AWS-KMS, SAML
- Proficiency configuring virtual/physical perimeter security devices
- Comfortable using code to automate processes and drive results powershell, python, bash, java, t-sql
- Familiarity with healthcare information security certifications and regulations such as HITRUST201 CMR 17
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect, AWS Certified Security Specialist or similar certifications preferred, CCSP or CISSP a plus
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website, our online resources, and our interactive Data Gallery.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.
More Jobs From