Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
The Cloud Engineering (CE) team is responsible for Thrasios system architecture. We handle the core system that all of engineering utilizes to build amazing services inside and outside of the business. Some of our disciplines include platform engineering, SRE, release, observability, and developer experience. We work to maintain a healthy live system with high availability for the whole business to consume engineering services.
- Hire, retain and grow a team of cloud engineers.
- You will ensure that they operate effectively as a team, manage their careers, and foster a collaborative environment with other engineering teams.
- Take ownership over the productivity of the team and the quality of the work that the team produces
- Participate and lead technical design discussions and work hands-on alongside your team.
- We want a technical leader and a manager.
- Play a key role in the overall engineering organizations efforts to establish best practices and help refine our onboarding processes.
- 7+ years of technical leadership and management experience in a cloud engineering or Devops role.
- Strong communication skills
- Very deep technical understanding of cloud engineering, system engineering, and infrastructure as code practices.
- Leadership minded and focused on the never ending obsession to own your craft.
Not sure you check every box?
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folx tend only to apply if they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Thrasio, we need people who think rigorously and arent afraid to challenge assumptions, so were looking for diverse perspectives, as long as you meet the minimum criteria.
Youre encouraged to apply even if your experience doesnt precisely match the job description. Join us!
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.