Amwell digitally empowers payers, providers and innovators, enabling an ecosystem of care that spans across in-person, virtual and automated care.
Amwell provides a leading hybrid care enablement platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, payers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care.
Amwell believes that hybrid care delivery will transform healthcare. The company offers a single, comprehensive platform to support all digital health needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living.
With nearly two decades of experience, Amwell powers the hybrid care of more than 55 health plans, which collectively represent more than 90 million covered lives, and many of the nations largest health systems, representing over 2,000 hospitals, have access to Amwell solutions.
For more information, please visit https://business.amwell.com/
We are seeking a highly motivated Clinical Program Quality Analyst to join our Program Development team. As a Clinical Program Quality Analyst, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the quality and integrity of our clinical and screener programs, contributing to our mission of delivering top-notch healthcare solutions to our clients. You will also coordinate testing efforts with team members and clients, providing support to the Customer Experience team and facilitating issue resolution through collaboration with engineering and product teams. Our department collaborates closely across the company to ensure flawless and timely implementations, offering ongoing client support, allowing healthcare providers to concentrate on their critical work. Program Development is a cohesive team dedicated to maintaining consistent processes, effective communication, and issue resolution, fostering collaboration both internally and externally.
The Clinical Program Quality Analyst within the Program Development team is responsible for conducting comprehensive testing of our clinical and screener programs to ensure they meet the highest quality standards. In this role, you will collaborate with internal teams, assist in coordinating testing efforts, and provide support to the Customer Experience team. Your primary responsibilities include ensuring that programs are ready for user acceptance client testing, including patient chat experiences, email/SMS assets, client configurations, and import and export integrations. You will also be responsible for communicating testing status in an organized and consistent manner, and if necessary, escalating for additional testing resources.
- Conduct testing from various perspectives, including both patient and clinician experience, ensuring the chat content aligns with the script, logical coherence, and proper functionality.
- Assess the care team experience by verifying patient responses in the Clinician Dashboard and data integration from import files.
- Develop and execute comprehensive test plans for both internal and external use, coordinate testing processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify areas for quality improvement and efficiency enhancements, implementing and maintaining program quality standards.
- Effectively communicate with all levels and departments within the company, conveying information with precision and clarity.
- Monitor and manage tickets within JIRA, document Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and facilitate team feedback on documentation.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, iterative environment and foster teamwork and collaboration.
- Demonstrate a high level of emotional intelligence and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, capable of managing multiple competing priorities, often under tight deadlines.
- Proactive and self-motivated with a growth mindset, showing initiative and a commitment to continuous learning.
- Detail-oriented, inquisitive, and capable of evaluating programs from multiple perspectives.
- Proficient in MS Office, project management software, Monday.com, JIRA, and Confluence.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, including effective presentation abilities.
- Familiar with agile software development lifecycle.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years of experience in analysis or quality testing.
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with relevant software applications.
- High emotional intelligence and a passion for quality assurance in healthcare technology.
- Clinical healthcare experience and familiarity with Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems is a plus.
Working at Amwell:
Amwell is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. Were a culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our Core Values include One Team, Customer First, and Deliver Awesome. Customer First and Deliver Awesome are all about our product and services and how we strive to serve. As part of One Team, we operate the Amwell Cares program, which brings needed assistance to our communities, whether that be free healthcare for the underserved or for people affected by natural disasters, support for equality, honoring doctors and nurses, or annual Amwell-matched donations to food banks. Amwell aims to be a force for good for our employees, our clients, and our communities.
Amwell cares deeply about and supports Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. These initiatives are highlighted and reflected within our Three DE&I Pillars - our Workplace, our Workforce and our Community.
Amwell is a "virtual first" workplace, which means you can work from anywhere, coming together physically for ideation, collaboration and client meetings. We enable our employees with the tools, resources and opportunities to do their jobs effectively wherever they are!
Salaried, Exempt Roles:
The typical base salary range for this position is $61,200- $84,150. The actual salary offer will ultimately depend on multiple factors including, but not limited to, knowledge, skills, relevant education, experience, complexity or specialization of talent, and other objective factors. In addition to base salary, this role may be eligible for an annual bonus based on a combination of company performance and employee performance. Long-term incentive and short-term variable compensation may be offered as part of the compensation package dependent on the role. Some roles may be commission based, in which case the total compensation will be based on a commission and the above range may not be an accurate representation of total compensation.
Further, the above range is subject to change based on market demands and operational needs and does not constitute a promise of a particular wage or a guarantee of employment. Your recruiter can share more during the hiring process about the specific salary range based on the above factors listed.
- Flexible Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
- Paid Parental Leave (Maternity and Paternity leave)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free access to Amwells Telehealth Services, SilverCloud and The Clinic by Cleveland Clinics second opinion program
- Free Subscription to the Calm App
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance