This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced, growing digital health startup. The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic, a joint venture between Cleveland Clinic and Amwell, was launched in 2019 to unlock access to the world's best healthcare expertise so no one is left behind. Our initial focus is transforming the $5 billion global second opinion market, with additional digital health solutions in development. The Clinic offers virtual care from Cleveland Clinic's highly-specialized experts through Amwell's leading-edge digital health technology platform. Learn more at www.theclinic.io.
Cleveland Clinic is a nonprofit multispecialty academic medical center that integrates clinical and hospital care with research and education. U.S. News & World Report and Newsweek consistently rank Cleveland Clinic as one of the best hospitals in the world.
Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the U.S. and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell solutions power over 2,000 hospitals and over 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 80 million lives.
We are searching for a professional Financial Analyst that will support the financial activities of the organization. The successful candidate will be able to work collaboratively with finance partners at Cleveland Clinic and Amwell, support accounts receivable and accounts payable activities, and enhance financial operations for the organization. This is a remote-first opportunity.
- Support month-end finance activities and document preparation for financial reconciliation
- Preparing, Reviewing, and Sending invoices along with following-up on outstanding accounts receivable
- Reviewing credit card transactions for any alerts and troubleshooting financial issues
- Support Annual Operating Plan development process in collaboration with the Head of Business Operations
- Identify technical solutions to support accounting/financial operations
- Prepare financial reports as appropriate
- 2+ Years of Experience
- University/college degree preferred
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Great communication skills and experience working on a team
- Critical thinking and creative problem solving skills
- Open to sharing feedback and suggesting process improvements
- Data entry skills
- A high attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task and stay organized
Working at The Clinic:
This Clinic by Cleveland Clinic is a partnership between American Well (Amwell) and Cleveland Clinic, where the two parent organizations founded the company on the mission of To make it easier for patients to get the best care by aligning world-class clinical expertise with innovative digital technology. The vision for The Clinic is to unlock access to the worlds best healthcare expertise so no one is left behind. We are a group of visionaries defining and realizing the global possibilities of digital health. We believe in: patient centricity; being bold, daring, and decisive; having a passion to win; teamwork and collaboration; transparency and trust. The pace is fast, the work rewarding and the outcomes, deeply satisfying.
- The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic offers employees the opportunity to work remotely. Additionally, The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic offers a competitive benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays, and paid vacation.