Who are we?
Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience, and we have designed an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
Our mission is to make home ownership achievable. We live out our mission every day through our core values:
Set New Standards. Our mission requires a new way forward. We start from first-principles to be different, creative and bold. Big or small, we create new norms.
Build Together. We are one team, one mission, creating vibrant communities of belonging. We unite in our passion and collaborate with optimism, integrity and trust.
Learn, Teach, Grow. In service of delivering a world class experience, we actively learn from our community, educate others, and celebrate the victories and struggles that come along the way.
Our Customer Education team builds meaningful long term relationships with brokerages, agent teams, lenders, and home builders. Were focused on helping them empower their home buyer and seller customers with Ribbons products to help families achieve homeownership and level the playing field in home buying.
How you'll help make homeownership achievable:
- Partner closely with our Product Marketing team to learn about new product updates and releases, and ensure that all JumpCloud University content is up-to-date.
- Collaborate with our Instructional Designer to maintain and optimize JumpCloud University content and curriculum.
- Field internal and external inquiries and content requests for Customer Education.
- Nurture relationships with stakeholders such as Customer Success, Support, Growth, and Marketing to innovate new learning programs and promote existing programs.
- Effective communication via phone and email
- Cultivate and maintain client relationships
- Communicates proactively both internally and externally to ensure a white glove experience for clients
- Represent Ribbon in partnership with the Agent community
- Manage our Ribbon 101 series
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in a Customer and/or Client-facing Educational role
- Recording ed content Agent, Broker and Lender community
- Build education collateral and resources to help our customers be more successful with our platform.
- Be able to translate to our clients about the value of Ribbon and its mission
- Partner to BD and Product teams to make sure that education content is up to date and represents the most recent versions of our programs and products
- Organize training sessions and manage the training calendar
- Real Estate industry experience
- Great communicator and cross-collaborator both internally and externally
- Be able to create dynamic and engaging content
- Audience interaction
- Manage training calendar
- Startup experience
- Fintech experience
- Remote presentation experience
What we offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible, unlimited vacation
- Fully paid parental leave
- Regular team lunches
- Health + wellness stipend
- Company-sponsored TalkSpace membership
- Commuter benefits
- FSA + HSA
- Learning + development stipend
- Meaningful equity in the company
Even if you dont meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If youd be excited to show up for work each day, wed be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon were not scared of differences. Its how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, weve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.