We’re looking for a Client Success Manager (CSM) with a passion for learning, a kind heart, a positive attitude, and a great sense of humor to join our growing team. The CSM will be charged with actively supporting the needs and requests of ClearGov’s civic and school district clients. S/he will take ownership of ensuring that clients are maximizing the value they’re realizing from ClearGov as well as driving renewals of annual subscriptions. The CSM will be a key player on an incredible team as we execute our mission to help local governments take the next step from good to great.
● Lead clients through a frictionless onboarding process.
● Proactively communicate with clients on a regular basis to develop strong
relationships, maximize value/usage of products purchased and promote retention and advocacy.
● Respond to questions and take the lead on resolving reported issues.
● Successfully renew annual client subscriptions and uncover cross-sell
opportunities for members of the Sales team.
● Secure references, testimonials, and case studies.
● Keep internal systems current by logging communications, updating fields, and entering notes.
● Work closely with other members of the ClearGov team to fulfill client requests.
● Communicate client feedback to ClearGov product development regarding
enhancements and usability improvements.
● Collaborate on process & system modifications to improve team success and enable growth.
● 3 to 5 years of experience in a customer service or a customer success
position strongly preferred.
● Exceptional ability to communicate through speaking and writing and foster
positive business relationships.
● Deep understanding of client concerns and thoughts regarding the use of
products, and the ability to troubleshoot as needed.
● Must be able to organize, prioritize and execute on short-term and long-term
tasks with attention to detail and timing.
● Google Suite, ChurnZero and Salesforce experience preferred.
● Experience working with local governments and school districts is a definite
The Ideal Candidate
● High energy with a positive, customer-centric approach.
● Self-motivated, gets stuff done, has an entrepreneurial spirit.
● Track record of achievement.
● Enjoys working on teams but succeeds even when flying solo.
● A sense of humor and doesn’t take him/herself too seriously.
● Competitive Salary and Equity
● Quality medical, dental and vision insurance plans
● Short and Long Term disability insurance
● Life insurance
● Onsite free gym access
● Need time - take time unlimited vacation policy
● John Hancock 401K Plan