Office Tour Photos
The Client Success Manager is responsible for managing the overall relationship with SS&C Eze’s prestigious clients, maximizing client satisfaction and retention. A successful candidate will be skilled at building c-level relationships with new and existing enterprise clients, collaborating with internal teams to ensure timely delivery of projects and production support, prioritizing resources, and communicating with customers. The Client Success Manager will interface internally with our front-line support teams, our project execution teams, R&D, Operations, Marketing, and Sales to ensure each customer’s overall success with SS&C Eze.
Day to Day
- Own the overall relationship with assigned clients across all Eze Software products
- Develop deep understanding of client’s business, their future plans and potential needs
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor partnership relationship with assigned clients and drive continued value and client satisfaction
- Maintain high-touch relationship with clients by communicating/meeting with them regularly regarding open projects, open cases, etc.
- Collaborate with internal resources to ensure delivery of projects and support
- Develop knowledge across entire suite of products
- Responsible for revenue retention
- Collaborate with Sales for product expansion
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong written and oral communication skills with proven ability to initiate and manage relationships with customers of all levels
- Self-starter and highly organized
- Understanding of the financial services industry (desirable)
- Previous experience with SaaS and enterprise software (desirable)
- Previous experience with technical writing (desirable)
About the Team
The Client Success organization is a dynamic, client-facing team, sub-divided by geographical regions. We are the face of SS&C Eze to our clients and advocates for our clients within our company. The team is responsible for a set of accounts within their region and collaborates with other internal resources and third parties to provide the best experience for our clients with our products and service.
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client’s unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients’ unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debated. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.
More Jobs From