Under general supervision, project manages the day-to-day operational and tactical account management activities for assigned accounts that have launched the Virgin Pulse program. Collaborates closely with the client through the client lifecycle.
- Project manages day-to-day operational and tactical account management activities for assigned accounts.
- Plan and implement challenges and promotions for each assigned account to influence program participation in partnership with Operational Teams in accordance with contract.
- Project manages development and QA of periodic client reports for assigned accounts with Mission Control team as needed.
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert for Virgin Pulse Analytics tool and is responsible for training assigned clients on best practices for utilizing the tool as well as any enhancements.
- Maintains internal client management tools for assigned accounts including Confluence, Salesforce and Jira.
- Responds to and resolves routine client requests and questions. Utilizes Client Success Specialist operational teams as appropriate and seeks assistance of manager with questions that are more complex.
- Project manages promotional events for assigned accounts and attends when necessary.
- Collaborates with Client Success Manager and Custom Communications team to create customized email communications for assigned accounts to educate and inform employees about Virgin Pulse.
- Joins and contributes to regular telephonic client meetings and works with Client Success Managers to deliver quarterly reviews for assigned accounts.
- Delivers highest level of client satisfaction within assigned accounts, escalated as necessary and ensures annual contract renewal.
- Maintains a strong working knowledge of all aspects of all Virgin Pulse programs.
- Supports Client Success Managers within team if necessary, which may include some work on accounts outside of assigned book of business.
- Performs special projects as requested.
Required Education, Training, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in related discipline.
- 2-3 years of professional work experience in sales, marketing, account management or related customer service position a plus.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite.
- Knowledge of Salesforce preferred.
Core Skills, Competencies, and Characteristics
- Excellent interpersonal and writing skills.
- Impeccable organizational skills and detail orientation.
- Required to work cross functionally with co-workers and with external channel partners. Outstanding interpersonal skills, including strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A high level of professionalism and positive work behavior.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high energy, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
Will travel to customer sites approximately 10% of the time or one time during the month.