Voted as one of the top companies to work for by Built in Boston in 2020, MineralTree is disrupting the accounting industry by enabling over 1,500 companies to improve operational efficiency with AP Automation. With our award-winning solution, companies such as the Boston Celtics, Appalachian Mountain Club, EverQuote, Baltimore Ravens and Attivio have shifted accounts payable from a source of inefficiency and fraud risk to a secure and strategic profit center that provides deep visibility into the cost drivers of the business. MineralTree sells its solution directly to customers and through value-added partners consisting of financial institutions, payment processors, and credit card providers.
We are a close-knit organization where everyone is working toward a common goal and where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive toward challenging goals. We pride ourselves on our collaborative nature and always put the team above the individual. We’re looking for high-energy individuals who are ready to learn and take ownership of their career growth. This is an opportunity to join an early-stage company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies. Located right down the street from the Alewife MBTA station in Cambridge, the office is easily accessible from both Route 2 and the MBTA Red Line.
Our Client Relationship Manager (remote) will be responsible for working in conjunction with the extended bank channel team to manage the sale of MineralTree’s products and services through our channel partners. This will include a primary focus on recruiting, strategic planning and program execution, including working with partner sales teams to assist them with selling MineralTree solutions. This role will report to the Financial Institution General Manager.
- Own the overall bank channel partner relationship; including overseeing initial implementations, ongoing bank training, go-to-market, sell through and marketing strategies
- Proactively work with our bank partner sales representatives to manage sales cycle activity
- Work to ensure the proper performance of partner sales representatives through training and motivation, as well as establishing the proper communication protocol to support these initiatives
- Assist partners in delivering necessary monthly management reports, including pipeline reports and updates via the partner portal
- Key measurements will be partner sell through revenue and support of the partner portal
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned quota performance targets
- Work with the bank product owner to establish goals and other key performance metrics
- Facilitate quarterly business reviews to review goals, progress and future opportunities
- Establish trusted relationships with key stakeholders while driving the continued value of MineralTree products and services
- Collaborate and share partner feedback internally with Product, Engineering and other teams to enhance ongoing product development efforts
- Work with the partner product owner to create strategies around reducing churn and re-engaging dormant clients
- New partner recruiting and qualification
- Manage weekly updates of activity in salesforce.com
- Proven experience in channel sales, marketing and product or business development
- Experience and knowledge of channel sales methodologies and an understanding of all aspects of partner and solution sales
- Exhibit excellent oral expression and comprehension, negotiation, listening, inductive and deductive reasoning skills
- Proven success in account management skills, along with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work remote
- Ability to travel up to 50%
As a regular full-time MineralTree employee, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with the position, benefits for your peace of mind such as a BCBS sponsored medical & dental insurance and life & disability insurance. Start saving for retirement using our 401k plan through ING/Voya. We motivate you to be a continuous learner and believe in making investments in you by providing tuition reimbursement. Talented people tend to hang together and we want you to shout it from the rooftops about how great it is to work at MineralTree so we give you the opportunity to earn significant employee referral bonuses. While we work hard, we also know you need to recharge your batteries, so we provide unlimited (yes unlimited) vacation time.
MineralTree is an equal opportunity employer.