Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
- You will report to the Head of Financial Services and Insurance, working in a pod structure, specific to your industry expertise.
- Act as a senior advisor to Unqork's current clients while also growing the firm's business by attracting the adoption of the platform.
- You will be directly working with senior client executives to understand their strategic goals and help them design solutions to meet these goals by leveraging the Unqork platform.
- Being a market maker: use your network to identify new clients and opportunities.
- Oversee the delivery of Unqork's commitments to clients by overseeing the teams across implementation, product, architecture, engineering, UX, and information security.
- Pioneer new solutions and work with our teams to build them into Unqork's offerings.
- 15+ years of experience leading large-scale digital transformation projects in management consulting or enterprise software at Partner, MD or Director levels.
- Experience with rating, underwriting, new business acquisition, or policy administration as it pertains to insurance.
- Experience building relationships with senior executives and applying your domain expertise to translate complex client needs into implementable solutions.
- Expertise in at least one of the following industries: Property & Casualty Insurance, Life Insurance, Asset Management, Capital Markets, Wealth Management.
- Strong track record of delivering high-quality technical implementations or digital transformations with tight deadlines.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.