Are you interested in joining a high-producing and strategic Team in a fast-paced and growing technology company? Are you passionate about delivering a top-notch client experience? Are you competitive, organized, and a strong team player?
We are seeking an intelligent and driven Client Experience Representative to join our incredibly successful Sales team.
Additional Selling Points:
Great Compensation: This position offers a base salary and commission. Employees who demonstrate high performance and commitment will have the opportunity for career development and advancement within the organization.
Entrepreneurial Culture: You will be working with serial entrepreneurs that value innovative market approaches and strong critical thinking abilities.
Growth Market: We provide software and service offerings to the hottest industry vertical – Healthcare.
Work/Life: I know. Every organization says they have a great work/life culture BUT . . . Our clients pay us for results (not work hours), we provide autonomy to deliver results that seamlessly fit into your lifestyle.
You’re Making a Difference: You’ll spend your days building relationships with professionals in leading Healthcare organizations across the country – providing them with solutions that impact the safety of their patients and the quality of the care that they provide.
This position will report directly to our Director of Inside Sales and Client Experience and will work out of our modern Woburn, MA headquarters.
As a Client Experience Representative, your typical day will look like this:
- Work closely and collaboratively with assigned Account Executive(s) and/or Regional Sales Manager(s) to develop and own an assigned territory, while delivering an exemplary prospect and client experience
- Research non-client accounts, develop customized messaging, and execute cold reach out to educate prospects on the value and benefits of, and generate interest in, HealthcareSource solutions – ultimately, setting appointments for assigned Account Executive(s) and/or Regional Sales Manager(s)
- Qualify inbound leads generated from Marketing campaigns and programs, and set appointments for assigned Account Executive(s)/Regional Sales Manager(s) as a result
- Uncover opportunities for upsell/cross-sell in existing HealthcareSource client accounts and set appointments for assigned Account Executive(s)/Regional Sales Manager(s)
- Expectation is 50/50 non-client vs. existing client leads delivered to Account Executive(s)/Regional Sales Manager(s) on a monthly basis
- Work closely and cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to ensure client satisfaction issues are addressed and resolved in a timely manner
- In support of the assigned territory, support pipeline progression, revive stalled opportunities alongside assigned Account Executive(s) and/or Regional Sales Manager(s), and works through closing deals on an as needed basis
- Maintain knowledge of HealthcareSource products and services, as well as healthcare industry and territory trends
- Use Salesforce.com to maintain accurate contact, account, and activity data
- Meet or exceed monthly/quarterly/annual metrics, targets, and/or revenue objectives
- Passion for driving client success
- 2-5 years of previous sales, telemarketing, appointment setting, and/or account management experience, with a documented track record of high achievement
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with business-to-business solutions, ideally enterprise software applications
- Motivation, confidence, and are a determined professional who exercises good judgment, embraces teamwork, and exhibits professional integrity
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Formal training in sales and telemarketing techniques
- The ability to deal with objections
- Experience and comfort with CRM Software (ideally Salesforce)
With more than 3,000 healthcare clients, HealthcareSource is the leading provider of talent management solutions for the healthcare industry. The HealthcareSource Quality Talent SuiteSM helps healthcare organizations build a Patient-Centered WorkforceTM by selecting, aligning, continuously developing and retaining highly-engaged people. The company’s cloud-based platform of software, content, services and analytics includes applicant tracking, reference checking, behavioral and skills-based competency assessments, compensation analysis, performance and learning management, eLearning courseware, education and advisory services. A private company focused exclusively on the healthcare industry, HealthcareSource consistently earns high marks for client satisfaction and retention. HealthcareSource has been regularly ranked as a leader by KLAS Research for Talent Management, in addition to recognition in Healthcare Informatics 100, Modern Healthcare’s “Healthcare’s Hottest,” Inc. 500|5000, Deloitte Technology Fast 500, and Becker’s “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” list.
HealthcareSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants with regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or veteran status.