Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
- You will report into the Head of Financial Services and Insurance, working in a pod structure, specific to your industry expertise.
- Identify opportunities for new and existing clients to develop software that meets client needs and contributes to Unqork's growth.
- Manage relationships with senior client executives to understand their strategic goals and partner with them to design solutions by using the Unqork platform and your expertise.
- Manage the delivery of Unqork's commitments to clients by overseeing the delivery of digital solutions in partnership with several teams across implementation, product, architecture, engineering, UX, and information security.
- Proactively bring financial services industry expertise to promote solutioning.
- Pioneer new solutions and work with our teams to build them into Unqork's offerings.
- Lead development of internal team processes and help establish a growing team at a startup.
- 10+ years of experience leading large-scale digital transformation projects in management consulting or enterprise software at Partner, MD or Director levels.
- Experience building relationships with senior executives and using your domain expertise to translate complex client needs into implementable solutions.
- Expertise in at least one of the following industries: Asset Management, Capital Markets, Wealth Management, Banking, or Payments.
- Experience delivering high-quality technical implementations or digital transformations with tight deadlines.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.