The Client Boarding Specialist is a critical member of Invoice Cloud’s delivery team. Working with our Implementations Project Managers, Clients, Payment Partners, and Sales, the Boarding Specialist supports the onboarding of new and existing clients to our platform. Responsibilities include, executing requests submitted by project managers, create or modify client profiles, complete 3rd-party on-boarding forms, and effectively communicate with the client to ensure accurate setup.
The Boarding Specialist must use skills such as positive customer engagement, organization, time management, and professional experience with payments technology and regulations to complete all assigned requests efficiently.
The expectation is that the Boarding Specialist will:
- Assist with the delivery of forecasted timelines to align with department and organizational goals
- Maintain consistent communication with project managers, clients, payment partners, and internal stakeholders
- Maintain excellent relationships and open line of communication with sales, implementations, clients, payment partners and all members of the Operations team
- Assist with all operational activities related to bringing a client live
First 30 Days
- Attend all scheduled training sessions including new hire, department, and peer training
- Become familiar with all processes related to client on-boarding, including how it impacts our payment partners and internal stakeholders
- Learn the basics of the Invoice Cloud platform, Salesforce, and Smartsheet
- Gain an understanding of the Invoice Cloud’s internal systems, client configurations, and product settings
First 90 Days
- Establish effective working relationships with project managers, clients, payment partners, and internal stakeholders
- Manage assigned boarding projects within Smartsheet and Salesforce and maintain accurate status updates to ensure on-time completion
- Serve as the main contact with the client during the on-boarding stage of the project to complete and execute all payment partner documentation
- Proactively communicate with project managers and sales to help remove any barriers of project completion
- Research and respond to any Help Desk tickets initiated by client services
First 180 Days
- Fully understand the on-boarding process for all industries supported by Invoice Cloud
- Serve as the subject matter expert on the on-boarding process as it relates to our clients and partners
- Gain a complete understanding of the Invoice Cloud platform, product offerings, and benefits to our clients
- Provide feedback to improve or streamline processes
- Be an active member of the Invoice Cloud team
- Maintain accurate documentation regarding assigned projects for audit control
- Maintain excellent interpersonal relationships with project managers, clients, payment partners, and internal stakeholders to remove any impediments that may delay a client from going live
- Live clients are Invoice Cloud’s source of revenue and it is imperative for the Boarding Specialist to maintain a sense of urgency to accomplish departmental and organizational goals
What We Seek:
- 2-4 years of experience in merchant services, project management, electronic payments or bill payment industries
- Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal skills are required with a great attention to detail
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of a team and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines
- Excellent time management, organizational, and planning skills
- Experience using standard MS Office tools
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and Smartsheet are a plus
Invoice Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Invoice Cloud provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To all recruitment agencies: Invoice Cloud does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other organization location. Invoice Cloud is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More Jobs From