Come join a winning team! Here at Imprivata, youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving healthcare. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our virtual team-building events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Chief Products & Design Officer to join our team.
The Chief Products & Design Officer leads Imprivatas product vision, strategy, design, and execution. The CPDO ensures successful requirements, definition, and delivery of products that deliver value to customers. The CPDO works across all organizations, specifically with Engineering, Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Customer Success, and Support.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Spearhead product vision, strategy, and execution.
- Create, manage, and operate the processes that drive a scalable, differentiated, and competitive and appropriately integrated product portfolio to deliver the businesss growth and success.
- Define and prioritize product requirements ensuring alignment with product strategy.
- Develop and execute product strategy on integrations between products and a platform approach to IAM
- Develop and execute the Imprivata SaaS and cloud migration strategy
- Engage customers and go-to-market partners for input on product/solution value and differentiation
- Understand market dynamics, including competitive presence and strategy.
- Responsible for the formulation of the Product Management departments vision and ensures the executive team and other departments are unified with a cohesive vision.
- Lead the transformation of product ideas from their most optimal stages into actionable concepts, timelines, and projects while maintaining a serious consideration of the financial implications, marketing needs, and the overall objectives of the business.
- Ensures continuous product improvement as well as product compliance to market needs wrapped in a product experience that continuously and consistently delights customers.
- Define the pricing and packaging strategy for the Imprivata solution portfolio
- Work with Marketing and Finance to establish/update product pricing for new/existing products
- Support Sales, Channel, and Marketing teams as a product expert.
- Identify gaps in existing market as well as new product opportunities.
- Provide competitive intelligence to help best position Imprivata solutions.
- Support Business Development to assess partnerships, licensing, and M&A opportunities.
- Collaborate with Corporate Development to identify complementary acquisitions.
- Develop and grow a highly functioning team, leading best practices as well as manage the department and team plans by establishing clear goals
- Mentor personnel, constantly ensuring improvement in their professional skills
- Partner with Sales, Business Development and Product Marketing to identify target markets, evaluate market trends, product industry, and competition strategies
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or in a related technical discipline; MBA preferred
- 15+ years experience in high-ranking Product Management positions
- Deep cybersecurity experience, and knowledge of the tools and tactics used in cyberattacks
- Strong technical background, with a blend of analytical, creative, and strategic talents
- Domain expertise in healthcare and healthcare IT beneficial.
- Expertise in SaaS and cloud solutions required
- Demonstrate success with setting product vision, defining and launching products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to present to variety of business stakeholders
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to motivate, inspire, and influence cross-functional teams with professionalism and clarity
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities, regardless of race, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.