Founded in 2004, NetBrain is the leader in transforming network operations thought automation. Its ground-breaking automation platform leverages the power of dynamic maps to provide CIOs and network teams with end-to-end network visibility while enabling adaptive automation across the organization’s physical, virtual and software-defined networks. Today, over 2,300 of the world’s largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage NetBrain’s platform to automate network documentation, troubleshooting, and change management.
“NetBrain’s success is due to our people, and over the years, we have been fortunate to attract top talent because of our unique culture and exciting mission to transform the network management industry.” - Lingping Gao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NetBrain
What We Need
A Chief Network Automation Architect who will combine deep network domain knowledge of current operational challenges and NetBrain’s unique automation platform, and partner with network engineers and architects worldwide in implementing innovative automation solutions.
The Impact You’ll Make
This will be the dream job for you if you are passionate about automating network operations and network troubleshooting. Instead of using scripting language such as python, perl, ansible, puppet, etc. to automate pre-defined problems at smaller scale, you can use NetBrain to automate thousands of network problems and achieve true end to end network automation. With this role, you will architect automation solutions for the largest Enterprises and Service Providers in the world, helping them automate high frequency, high cost tickets resolution
What You’ll Do
- Provide thought leadership in how Network Operations can be automated and transformed for global Enterprises and MSPs
- Lead customers in identification of high impact automation targets for their Network Operations through analysis of ITSM data
- Analyze customer’s network technologies, existing playbooks and design documents to create automation solutions
- Create integration architectures to maximize customer’s usage of existing tools
- Engage with existing vendor partnerships, research public domain knowledge to create automation content
- Architect and create automation for critical network operations tasks through NetBrain’s automation capabilities (Runbook, Qapp, Dataview, integrations etc.)
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical subject (STEM)
- CCNP or equivalent network certifications
- 10+ years of Experience in one or more of the key areas, with a demonstrated history delivering positive results within: Network Operations (NOCs), Network Security, Network Planning, Design and Implementation, Continued Network Optimization
- Experience with common network management tools including Network Monitoring, Incident Management, Log Analysis etc.
- Professional Services experience highly desirable
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Love rolling up their sleeves and working side-by-side with customers, engineers and architects to solve their biggest automation challenges