HealthEdge is seeking an executive leader to strengthen and grow our marketing strategy. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit and a results-driven approach, be a healthcare industry expert, strategic thinker and possess a passion for market disruption. We are looking a proven record of creating and steering marketing strategy at a software company in a high growth mode. This role offers the opportunity to use your skills as a creative marketer and as a thought leader in the healthcare payor market segments and help build something that really contributes to the company’s mission.
- Working directly with the CEO and EVP of Sales to own and develop brand and creative strategy that builds on the organization’s current momentum and trajectory within our market.
- Build, create and deliver a Go-To-Market plan and process that is measurable and dynamic. Ability to create metrics to track and through KPI data.
- Ability to analyze competitive positioning, messaging, and win/loss data to alter the course as needed and advise at a strategic level on trends.
- Work with internal teams to efficiently take inputs and overlay them with marketing priorities to deliver high-quality outputs which enhance customer experience and simultaneously maximize company revenue and profitability.
- Attract and lead a world class team with focus areas in Product Marketing, Marketing Communications and Demand Generation.
- Set direction for team and external contributors to develop and manage a library of product fact sheets, collateral, marketing materials, blogs, whitepapers, website content, customer case studies and presentations to promote the product portfolio.
- Oversee high-touch collaboration with sales team to partner on presentations, customer success stories, references, and other elements to help drive sales success.
- Direct product launches and product or corporate advertising, negotiating contracts with design agencies, printers, and production firms as required.
Who You Are
- You have significant experience in marketing complex, enterprise-class software applications.
- An expert in determining and driving towards the total available market
- You understand the complexity of healthcare industry, and specifically working with healthcare payor organizations
- Adept at leveraging market data to pivot the organization’s strategy as needed
Brass Tacks (your resume includes):
- 10-15 years of successful, progressive experience with at least 8 years leading a marketing function in a technology space.
- A solid track record working with sales organizations to help drive revenue growth and new customer acquisitions through creative marketing campaigns and programs.
- Significant experience successfully launching new enterprise software products to market.
More Jobs From