For owners and operators of commercial real estate, HqO is an end-to-end tenant experience (TeX) operating system and data and analytics platform that strengthens relationships with current and prospective tenants. We unlock business value for owners while bringing property management, marketing, and leasing teams closer to their customers. For building occupants, HqO is an award-winning tenant app connecting employees to the communities in and around their building and empowering them with tools to control their workday. Join our story and help empower our customers to build a stronger community in offices worldwide.
Our core values of Lets Go (Learning, Excellence, Truth, Speed, Goodness, Ownership) define our culture and push us to be our best. Were excited to grow our team and learn from people that want to make a difference. If you love what you do and youre interested in being part of our journey, we want to hear from you.
Land and expand HqO's landlord footprint through providing a consultative approach to partnership
HqO is seeking an Account Executive for key markets including New York, NY, Chicago, IL, Los Angeles, CA, Dallas, TX, and Toronto, Canada to join its fast-growing, market-leading team. As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for cultivating new relationships, leveraging existing partnerships, and helping achieve HqOs sales, revenue, and market share goals, while simultaneously developing a successful regional operation. You are a self-starter who loves to learn. You are naturally curious about what makes a business tick and ask great questions to understand your market, customers, and product. You have a track record of quota achievement and high performance. You are a team player and have great examples of actions that put the team first. Most of all, you want to be part of building a special company that is transforming an industry. Thats something that gets you excited to come into the office every day.
- Manage market expansion including sales and revenue delivery for regional landlords with up to 10M sqft of office space
- Educate customers about Tenant Experience (TeX) and have a passion for what this can deliver for commercial real estate investors, owners, and operators
- Achieve mutually agreed revenue and growth targets
- Prospect, and engage net-new prospects on HqOs offering and value proposition
- Manage the end-end sales cycle and engage other internal resources as needed
- Establish the regional office and ensure cultural continuity with HqO HQ
- Drive HqOs market expansion by leveraging a strategic sales process
- Maintain accurate forecasting, reporting, and analysis on the health of the business through Salesforce
- Be a hunter and hustler in order to own the market and relationships at the landlord and influencer level including JLL, Cushman Wakefield, CBRE, etc.
- 5+ years of previous success achieving or beating sales objectives in enterprise software or SaaS environment
- Experience selling to stakeholders within, or direct experience in Commercial Real Estate: Proptech Sales, Leasing strongly preferred
- Extensive knowledge and connections in the local commercial real estate environment
- A self-starter
- Data proficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations, design effective processes, and prioritize ruthlessly
- Passion for technology and being a part of a fast-growing company
- A collaborative spirit with a dedication to helping out as part of a team
- B.A. or equivalent from an accredited 4-year educational institution