Office Tour Photos
The Predictive Index (PI) is an award-winning workforce assessment platform. 60 years of proven science, assessment software, and our curriculum of management workshops make PI the perfect option for any company looking to assess, predict, and better manage their people anywhere in the world. Over 8,000 clients use PI to define behavioral and cognitive job requirements, hire the best-fitting candidates, and keep them engaged. AT&T, DocuSign, the LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, and Subway are just a few of our notable clients. Learn more at www.predictiveindex.com.
Teamwork, purpose, and drive are at the core of who we are. Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture we are our own best case study.
We are seeking an energetic, hard-working Channel Operations Manager that will strive to ensure rapid success of Certified Partners in the PI Network. Our Certified Partner Network is the lifeblood of our company, representing the lions share of PIs overall revenue. The Channel Operations Manager has their pulse on virtually every key initiative underway. This person is responsible for orchestrating, advancing and implementing effective partner programs. The ideal candidate will be someone that has previous experience in program management, project management or working with a complex channel from an operational perspective. The Channel Operations Manager works closely with and reports directly to the VP of Partner Success.
At The Predictive Index, we embrace a fun, hard-working, and action-oriented workplace culture while keeping our employees careers and lives outside of work top-of-mind. If you function best in a client-focused, fast-paced environment where youre expected to think outside the box and take action, you may be a good fit.
- Project manage cross-functional Certified Partner Network initiatives, programs and systems
- Serves as an internal advocate for PIs Certified Partner Network
- Manages and serves as a point of escalation for the Partner Program Specialists
- In conjunction with Partner Marketing, manage communications to the Certified Partner Network
- Manage documentation and implementation of policies and procedures set by the Partner Success department for the Network
- Assist in design and development of partner training/curriculum and methods for continuous education of the Certified Partner Network
- Work with key stakeholders to manage the design/development of the partner portal
- Experience with PI is a plus
- 4-8 years professional experience; 1-2+ years of related experience in cross-departmental project management
- Project management/program management/account management experience required
- Experience working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM software
- Highly developed written and oral communications
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
- Teamwork: Focus on the we, not the me.
- Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
- Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
- Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
- Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
- Drive: Own it.
- Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
This position is based in our newly renovated office in Westwood, MA. We know you will love it! If you possess all-of-the-above, PI could be a great opportunity for you.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.