For owners and operators of commercial real estate, HqO is an end-to-end tenant experience (TeX) operating system and data and analytics platform that strengthens relationships with current and prospective tenants. We unlock business value for owners while bringing property management, marketing, and leasing teams closer to their customers. For building occupants, HqO is an award-winning tenant app connecting employees to the communities in and around their building and empowering them with tools to control their workday. Join our story and help empower our customers to build a stronger community in offices worldwide.
Our core values of Lets Go (Learning, Excellence, Truth, Speed, Goodness, Ownership) define our culture and push us to be our best. Were excited to grow our team and learn from people that want to make a difference. If you love what you do and youre interested in being part of our journey, we want to hear from you.
Land and expand HqO's landlord footprint through providing a consultative approach to partnership
HqO is seeking a Channel Sales Manager to join its fast-growing, market-leading team. The individual will be a key member of the sales team. This is a quota-carrying role working with HqOs top partners to train, empower, support and encourage their business development with commercial office owners in the North American market. This is a new role for HqO and requires a self-starter with previous experience building successful channel sales relationships. At HqO, our sales team takes a consultative approach with our customers and we have assembled a best-in-class team to support the innovation of our product.
- Develop the go-to-market plan to execute with key partners
- Train key partners on the HqO platform
- Develop high-value relationships with key partners
- Coordinate and partner with the direct sales team to manage channel conflicts
- Define the key sales support systems/processes required to meet the rapid growth of the business
- Drive recurring revenue (ARR) and consistently achieve sales targets
- Inform and strategize with our sales leadership team on industry news and market developments
- Develop individual partner business plans which outline success metrics, goals and activities to drive growth and partner satisfaction.
- Lead change-management initiatives that drive adoption and position the customers transformation solutions for ongoing success
- Manage CRM data and collaborate with our marketing team to forecast sales projections
- Champion our strategic direction and goals of the sales team and support appropriate processes to facilitate the achievement of business objectives
- Consult with our product team as we innovate, build, and enhance our product
- 5+ years of previous channel sales experience in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficient in Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Inbox
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations, and prioritize ruthlessly
- Passion for technology and being a part of a fast-growing company
- A collaborative spirit with a dedication to helping out as part of a team
- Background in working in or selling to real estate, healthcare or financial services industries
- B.A. or equivalent from an accredited 4-year educational institution