iZotope, Inc. is looking for an experienced Channel Marketing Manager who can drive go-to-market strategies for our retail channels, educational programs, and partnerships. In this role, the Channel Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving demand in our existing and new channels across the world, with a focus on increasing demand and sell-thru.
Reporting directly to the Director of Product Marketing, the Channel Marketing Manager will be a key strategic member of the go-to-market team and will work closely with sales, business development and marketing teams to drive and execute multi-faceted programs. Strong project management, experience with channel marketing, and understanding of buyer personas critical to success.
- Work with global sales team to help generate and execute new strategies to help drive sales of our software and hardware in our dealer channel
- Drive global marketing programs including email, web, and MDF including localized content for non-english speaking countries
- Work with E-commerce and Content team to develop nurture campaigns and focused content for existing and new programs
- Learn all about existing and new partners and understand their customers, their needs, and how we can create tailored marketing programs to help them grow
- Refine our EDU strategy across all channels to help reach students and education facilities
- Work with Director of Business Development to develop strategies for existing and new partners, and create metrics to measure success
- Conduct market research across all our channels to understand how iZotope can improve channel marketing initiatives
- 3+ years of experience in channel marketing with a focus on software or hardware
- Experience developing and executing go-to-market strategies
- Creative thinking and ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Superior communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize activities based on business needs
- Highest ethical standards, with the ability to effectively advocate for customers to influence all functions of the company.
- Have a “do whatever it takes” mindset. Possess a strong work ethic, be willing to go the extra mile, and be able to collaborate positively with others while still being able to work independently when needed
- Individual must be a team player, focused on the total success of the company as opposed to individual success
- Passionate, creative, team-oriented
This position is full-time and located in our Cambridge, MA office. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
iZotope makes audio products and technologies that are used around the world. We have a wide range of customers, from the millions of consumers who enjoy our audio enhancement to GRAMMY-winning producers using our pro products to the corporations who license our technology for use in their own products. We are a growing team of highly motivated people who are constantly looking to innovate and improve the way we create and listen to audio.