Helping careers take flight. Reshaping an industry. Enable you career to be Made on Duck Creek.
WHAT WE ARE ABOUT:
Our global team creates technology solutions that the insurance world has never seen - but really needs. With offices around the globe, our inclusive, innovative teams collaborate to continuously evolve our product offering that world class P&C Insurers build their core systems on Billing, Claims, Policy, Insights, Reinsurance and more. The team at Duck Creek helps insurance companies bring amazing ideas to life quickly and easily with software that thinks and works like they do.
Duck Creek is proud to be a Remote-First employer, empowering our employees with the choice to work from an office, from home or on a hybrid schedule. Our remote-first environment fosters inclusion, collaboration, and ensures a consistent employee experience regardless of location. We support our employees in making a decision that allows them to be the most productive they can be both at work and at home.
If working in a fast paced, rapidly evolving company that is transforming one of the worlds oldest and largest industries into a standard for innovation and open exchange sounds exciting, let us know. We are excited for your career to be Made on Duck Creek.
WHAT YOULL DO:
Duck Creek is a great business that is experiencing great growth and is looking for a great person to join our great team. Yes, there are lots of greats in that sentence and we mean it. You can learn more about our culture and people here.
Our continued growth strategy is dependent on a strong Channel Partner Program. We consider the channel partners our customers and with them, it is our goal to bring value to the insurance carriers to create joint revenue and build a stronger brand position.
The Channel Marketing Director is a player-coach role that requires you to think strategically as well as execute. (roll-up-your sleeves component) You will work with peers on the partner ecosystem team, marketing organization (demand gen, communications, product and more), and other parts of the organization. In collaborating with them the Channel Marketing Director will create and drive the execution of a strategic marketing plan, with unique focus on each of the three channel types: 1. Solution Partners (ISVs), 2. Systems Integrators, and 3. Advisory firms (i.e., management consultants).
The quantitative goal is focused on growing Duck Creeks brand and contributing to the pipeline. To accomplish these goals the Channel Marketing Director will lead a team and leverage shared resources within the peer teams listed above.
- Collaborate with the CMO, CRO, and Channel team to create wholistic strategic Channel Marketing plan supporting Duck Creeks overall business goals and partner-specific objectives.
- Work with all Marketing disciplines (e.g. social, web, campaign execution, communications, analyst relations, content creation) to design and execute the Channel Marketing plan that will involve marketing to, and with our partners.
- Develop close working relationships with our most strategic partners in the pursuit of 1:1 engagement and aid in creating go-to marketing messaging, and campaigns
- Ensure partners become part of the fabric of our GTM approach and philosophy. Transition the culture from Why partners to Why not partners?
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (analyst relations, product marketing, product management, sales, etc.) to establish objectives, benchmarks and priorities, and communicate and report on key results
- Develop and drive effective programming across traditional marketing (e.g. webinars, events) to more innovative approaches (e.g. hackathons, podcasts)
- Build the tools and processes to effectively measure and analyze marketing performance
- Leverage partners MDF programs and investigate the viability of creating an MDF program at Duck Creek.
- Enhance our communication and engagement with partners through email, newsletter, on-line forums, social, and in-person events.
WHAT YOUVE DONE:
- Bachelors degree required / Masters degree preferred
- 10+ years B2B marketing experience with at least 5 in Channel-specific roles
- Experience with SaaS / Cloud solutions and/or Insurance preferred
- A proven business thinker with solid strategic skills and the capacity to understand the business from a market and P&L perspective.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with a peer groups of senior and executive leadership in order to achieve goals.
- Ability to develop, present and report on results of marketing plans to executive management.
- Creativity in the development of new marketing strategies, programs, and promotions.
- Strong analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to leverage data to drive strategy and decision-making.
- Possesses the appropriate level of technical/functional expertise and knowledge. Sales, customer service, and results orientation
- Background or capabilities in people development, growth, and building a results-oriented culture through objectives and coaching.
- Travel: 20%
- Special Work Hours:
- Work Authorization: Legally authorized to work in the country of the job location.
- Physical: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up-to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for light work
Our global company celebrates & leverages the differences each employee brings to the table. Our success is a direct result of an inclusive culture where opportunities to learn from one another occur regardless of title, seniority or background. This collaborative and team-oriented approach is at the core of how we operate and continuously improve our products, services and systems. As such, Duck Creek is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants - to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital, military, or any other protected status.
Duck Creek Technologies does not accept nor will we pay a fee for any hires resulting from unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes.