Tulip, the Frontline Operations Platform, is empowering the worlds leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulips no-code platform, manufacturers can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their facilities and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines and processes involved in production--all in a matter of days.
Manufacturers of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulips intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: error-proofing processes with guided workflows, integrating industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in Germany and Hungary. It has been recognized as a MES Challenger on the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. You can learn more and get started for free at Tulip.co.
- You are a hunter and closer
- Experience working with indirect sales channel
- Think on your feet in difficult situations.
- You are genuine, humble, and intellectually curious
- Youre an entrepreneur at heart. Youre flexible and can thrive in environments that dont have defined processes, and youre excited to help build.
- You have a heart for customers and partners
- You're not afraid to roll your sleeves and dig into big, complex projects.
- Youre naturally curious and excited about learning how things are made.
- You understand the value and the ups-and-downs of building something.
- You have sold complex software solutions in a startup environment.
What skills do I need?
- Demonstrate a consistent track record of successful channel sales shown by overgoal performance with 5+ years sales experience selling technology products into the manufacturing sector.
- Have 2+ years Channel Management or a mix of channel and direct Sales experience in the IT industry.
- Must have strong technical and business vision with excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Are willing to travel. Thrive in a team atmosphere, appreciate aggressive goals, and have superior organizational/time management skills and a make-it- happen attitude.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com; organize / report on all sales productivity on a consistent basis
- Achieve assigned territory bookings goals and other critical KPIs
- Engage in and Manage Customer Sales Engagements with partners
- Drive account strategies & coordinate selling efforts with channel partners to execute a sales process & win deals.
- Manage multiple customer opportunities with multiple partners at once while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Build accurate forecasting and an operational cadence with management
- Drive referenceable customer satisfaction in your accounts
- Expertly demonstrate Tulip technology to end users and execute opportunities with channel partners.
- Identify, recruit and develop channel partners in assigned territory
- Manage Partner Bookings Goals and Other Critical KPIs
- Develop, Manage, Coach and Build Strong Partners
- Build and Maintain Strong Partner Executive Relationships
- Long Term and Annual Partnership Plans and QBRs
- Manage Partner Forecast & Pipeline Objectives and Visibility
- Coordination of Partner Engagement and Enablement Activities
- Build and cultivate strong relationships with channel business partners and maintain high level of satisfaction
- Executes Channel Management Operating Rhythm with Partners and GTM team i.e. Channel Marketing, Sales, Sales Engineering, Customer Success, Enablement
- Works Closely with Channel Enablement Team to Define Skills, Knowledge or Other Developmental Areas for Partners
- Sales (Strategic, Commercial, Digital Advisors)
- Sales Engineering
- Customer Success
Working At Tulip:
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.