Tulip, the Frontline Operations Platform, is empowering the worlds leading companies to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulips no-code platform, companies can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their facilities and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines, and processes involved --all in a matter of days.
Companies of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices, and more, have implemented Tulips intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: error-proofing processes with guided workflows, integrating machines and devices at the edge, and capturing and analyzing real-time operational data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in Germany and Hungary. It has been recognized as an MES Challenger on the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year, and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer.
About the Role:
Channel Adoption Managers are responsible for enabling partners to lead Tulip customers in their adoptions of the Tulip Platform . This includes delivering services for the scoping, development, testing, training on, and deployment of Tulip software. This can be on behalf of, in lieu of, or alongside the Tulip Customer Services team. Preference for local to our Somerville, MA location, but will consider remote U.S.
- You know the challenges in manufacturing and operations, or youre very interested in them, and you believe there is a better way
- You want to gain a project management skillset and experience managing project-based work
- You communicate clearly across levels, with people from the shop floor to engineering managers to executives
- Youre meticulously organized, and able to prioritize your work as well as help your team prioritize theirs
- Youre reliable. You follow up. Youre so reliable about following up, youre known for it
- Youre ready for a start-up environment as part of a fast growing SAAS company
- 3+ years experience in external facing roles such as customer success, channel partner management, partner development, or vendor management, preferably within a SaaS environment
- Project management and organization skills to support a growing portfolio of partners and partner led projects
- Great communication skills - written and verbal
- Stakeholder management and diplomacy - able to build and nurture trust based relationships, and proactively manage expectations
- Bias for action with the ability to coordinate cross-functional teams
- Ability to define new processes and structures, and implement improvements to processes as needed
- Leading the enablement process for a portfolio of partners
- Guiding and support new channel partners through initial Tulip deployments for end customers
- Verifying and advising to the Commercial Operations organization on partner capability levels and fit among Tulip's customer base
- Defining, and enforcing, technical and deployment capabilities required in channel partners
- Managing success and support of established partners, including refresher training, technical support prioritization, and strategic collaborations to deliver services to customers
- Reviewing SOWs for partners and customers for correctness and feasibility with focus and on value-add usage for Tulip software
- Commercial (upstream) channel partner team
- All sub-functions on the Customer Services team
- Customer Success
- Sales (enterprise and commercial)
Working At Tulip
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well-being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
- Hybrid work model and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.