Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Lookout is looking for a talented and experienced account director to join our Carrier/Consumer team. This senior person will be responsible for managing one of our most strategic Tier 1 Carrier partners. This person will be a critical member of the team working hand in hand with Lookouts Product Management, Engineering and Marketing teams as well as those of our partner, to drive our Consumer partnership.
- Build and develop relationships with key stakeholders across different teams at partner organization to drive Lookouts Consumer business with our partner
- Consistently identify and develop new opportunities while supporting and expanding existing projects
- Develop and execute a strategic account plan that meets - and exceeds - growth and revenue targets
- Lead a virtual team across Lookouts Account Management, Project Management, Product Management and Engineering to drive overall success of our partner business
- Manage multiple engagements and large opportunities simultaneously, including coordinating with other technology partners
- Provide accurate and timely partnership updates, reporting and forecasts to management
- Minimum 8+ years experience selling Consumer solutions to Tier 1 US carriers. Mobile software or security sales is a major plus.
- Experience managing & delivering complex Consumer engagements, and delivering through to Consumer end users
- Broad-based understanding of the telecommunications and/or security industry, complemented by knowledge of mobile software concepts, with specific skills in the area of consumer mobile security
- Track record of successful execution and growing partnership business
- Excellent leadership and relationship management skills that translate into identifying and influencing key decision-makers and stakeholders.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, and an ability to negotiate issues with partner and internal stakeholders
- Excellent business acumen, with an ability to match value propositions to partner goals and end user needs