Ordergroove, a SaaS technology company, is growing fast in 2021 and we need someone to join our team to help us find and engage amazing people for our roles. Using different platforms, you will be responsible for searching for potential candidates mainly in engineering and product at all levels. And then using different messaging techniques, get passive candidates interested in the role and scheduled with our hiring managers! You will be successful if you are able to consistently increase our candidate pipeline by attracting top quality and best-fit candidates for our jobs. Think SDR for tech recruiting!
We are looking for someone who is goal oriented and results driven, willing to do the work, detailed oriented in order to find the right people, a strong partner to internal stakeholders and someone who is creative in their approach in trying a/b testing with messaging and other tactics to engage candidates. All while representing OG and our amazing team and culture! Its a great opportunity to join our team and then develop your career in many different directions!
So if you love doing research online and can spend hours going down internet rabbit holes, hunting for those great tech candidates and can engage with anyone you have ever met...this could be the best job for you!
More about the role:
- Crowdsource and identify possible candidates on LinkedIn, Slack, professional databases and other platforms
- Work with hiring managers to understand key skills & experiences needed for open roles
- Recognize qualified applicant profiles utilizing different sourcing procedures
- Create different messages for candidates with the goal to get them to respond positively or refer someone they know
- Use a/b testing, feedback and best practices to adjust messaging to drive the best response rate
- Work with SVP of People to create a strategy for messages from first outreach, second outreach, and third exec/hiring manager outreach and reaching out to former candidates
- Add new prospective candidates to Greenhouse and schedule phone screens with hiring managers or SVP of People when a candidate engages in the process
- Work with People & Culture Specialist to track conversion rates which includes the number of passive candidates who transform into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Work with People & Culture Specialist to post on social media and professional networks to attract potential candidates and promote our employer branding online
- Develop a talent pipeline for future hires
More about you:
- Experience sourcing software engineers and other technical roles
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Able to persevere and adjust if hitting roadblocks
- Strong research skills
- Ability to learn new platforms quickly
- Ability to present our company and open roles to potential candidates effectively
- Bonus experience working for start-up SaaS companies or other product led companies
- Raised $40M from top notch investors
- Headquartered in the heart of NYC with fully remote culture
- Over 100 clients including The Honest Company, Unilever, KIND Snacks & L'Oreal
In 2000, subscriptions transformed the software world with SaaS. In 2021, subscriptions are transforming the retail and DTC world as the fastest growing segment of commerce.
Ordergrooves SaaS product enables subscription experiences for hundreds of brands including The Honest Company, IL MAKIAGE, KIND Snacks, Peet's Coffee, L'Oreal, and Home Depot, shifting consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to frictionless recurring revenue relationships. Via partnerships with leading eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Salesforce, Adobe Magento and BigCommerce, Ordergroove's omnichannel product coupled with machine learning has processed billions of dollars in subscription volume for tens of millions of consumers.
Recently named one of the 2019 and 2020's Best Companies to Work For in New York, our values celebrate collaboration, different perspectives and curiosity with the goal of getting to the right answer, no matter who came up with it. At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team so that we gain different perspectives and build the best team possible. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our successes.
With a fully flexible work from anywhere culture, staying connected and supporting each other are always top of mind. We build our tight-knit community through small group events like trivia night, cooking classes and book clubs. We encourage cross-functional relationships through virtual coffees and we stay close to the business through weekly team updates and quarterly all hands meetings.
At Ordergroove, we focus on flexibility and empowering our team to make the right decisions for themselves. We have flexible PTO (you take vacation when you need it, not when you have earned the hours), a new work-from-anywhere policy (totally remote anywhere in the US, or you can go into the NYC office as much as you would like), and an annual personal development budget that you use for what matters to you (wellness, career development, productivity at home, etc). And of course that is on top of the basics like competitive compensation (including stock options) and incredible, affordable benefits. Come join our amazing team while we enable the fastest growing segment of commerce that makes life easier for millions of consumers every day!