As a College Recruiter, you will be responsible for leading the recruiting efforts for our early career programs. Your main focus is to recruit talent from top universities, manage campus and intern related events, and assist with the planning and execution of our development program. We are looking for a recruiter who is truly passionate about campus recruiting and building out internship programs.
What youll do:
- Lead full lifecycle recruitment process for Internship & Development Programs
- Actively source and identify qualified candidates from aligned schools and from other channels as required
- Act as our liaison with colleges, universities to recruit students and fresh graduates.
- Leverage ATS tools to effectively collect, and share resumes with internal partners, along with engaging candidates throughout the process
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates throughout the recruiting process
- Facilitate regular check-ins with our business partners to stay aligned on immediate/future business needs, follow-up on outstanding interview feedback, and recommendations around changes to our process or candidate profile
- Deliver best-in-class candidate and on-boarding experience for students
- Plan, coordinate, and facilitate on and off-campus events including feedback sessions, career fair follow up meetings and interview debriefs
- Manage budget and invoice tracking for campus related expenses
- Support The Programs Manager with tasks related to optimizing relationships with Universities & Colleges
- Identify target schools and facilitate the building of relationships with key stakeholders on campus to ensure access to top student talent
- Strategically drive efforts by influencing stakeholders to achieve support, and sponsorship on critical college programs
- Work with Campus Advisers to initiate relationships with niche student organizations and affinity groups to ensure we are achieving our diversity outreach and hiring objectives
Who you are:
- 2+ years experience in campus recruiting
- Bachelors degree required
- Experience managing campus relationships at US Universities
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Proven campus sourcing experience
- Track record of success in closing candidates in highly competitive situations
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience building and maintaining relationship with multiple levels of internal stakeholders
- Ability to collaborate and work well in a team environment while maintaining a positive attitude
- Ability to travel 50% during the fall & spring recruiting season
Why youll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space.
- We celebrate one anothers differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you wont find a better spot to share your talent. Were dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to help the little guy/gals.
- Youll have opportunities to advance. Were fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- Weve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!