Nexthink is the global leader in digital employee experience management. Our products allow enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experiences. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback, Nexthink gives IT teams the insight they need to empower and even delight people at work.
Headquartered in Switzerland with US headquarters in Boston, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain and UAE. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of nearly ten million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
Nexthink is searching for a skilled Campaign Operations Manager to join our team in Boston. This person will manage an incredible team of two responsible for wrangling our daily campaign execution, and skyrocketing us to operational excellence.
As a Campaign Operations Manager, you will maintain the companys marketing automation system while working closely with members of the marketing team to execute and track campaigns, optimizing the effectiveness of global marketing efforts. The right candidate for this role will work with multiple teams while managing many different projects simultaneously.
This position presents an incredible opportunity to work with a top-tier enterprise marketing technology stack, as well as an incredibly positive, collaborative, and ambitious team of globally distributed marketers. Oh, and a good deal of travel to places like London, Paris, Switzerland, Germany, and maybe a couple other locations if thats your thing!
Roles and responsibilities:
- Collaborate with our Director of Growth and team of two marketing campaign specialists to ensure campaigns are delivered swiftly and effectively
- Coordinate with the content and creative teams to develop campaign assets for landing pages, emails, social, etc.
- Evolve and optimize our already well-defined marketing campaign framework
- Establish a set of SLAs for our campaign operations
- Create scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign setup, conversion, nurturing, and database management
- Constantly improve email marketing and nurturing programs
- Develop processes and guidelines for list import to ensure database integrity
- Work with team to develop key performance indicators (KPIs), standardized reports, dashboards to track program performance, and identifying areas for optimization
- Develop and manage database hygiene campaigns
- Minimum 4 years experience in a similar or complimentary role
- Experience working with Marketo, Salesforce, and WordPress
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Outstanding attention to detail with superior time and project management skills
- Knowledge of landing page and email marketing best practices
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and assess the efficacy of marketing programs
- Strong problem solving and issue-resolution skills
- Passionate about processes,automationand information systems
- Can-do attitude and willingness to take a hands-on approach
- Native-level English. Bilingual French or German a major plus.
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, business administration, or other related field preferred but not required
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.
Videos To Watch
More Jobs From