Who We Are
Pixability is a video advertising software company that uses data science to optimize large, complex campaigns across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Connected TV. The companys industry-leading optimization and insights solutions are independently verified by the YouTube Measurement Program, the Facebook Marketing Partner Program, Oracles Data Clouds Moat Measurement, and other third parties. Pixabilitys suite of solutions are used by the top media agencies and brands including Dentsu-Aegis, Havas, Interpublic Group, Omnicom, Publicis, and WPP, as well as Swatch, Ford, KIND, LOral, and Puma. For more information about Pixabilitys video advertising platform, please visit www.pixability.com.
Our Award-Winning Culture
Our team is at the heart of our culture. We value innovation, collaboration and curiosity, combined with a passion for getting things done. We strive to hire and develop the best and foster a culture of open communication and transparency. We are driven and hard-working, but also have fun along the way with weekly catered lunches and happy hours, team outings, and unlimited time-off.
We were named the global winner for Video Innovation in the 2017 Google Premier Partners Awards, and proud to be included in Boston Business Journal's Fast 50 awards (2018) and BostInnos list of Bostons Coolest Companies (2017), as well as named #497 on the Inc. 500 (2017).
The Senior Campaign Manager plays a central role in the development and execution of YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Connected TV campaigns for Pixability customers.
You will be the liaison between sales, customer success, data science, product, and engineering for all YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Connected TV initiatives. You will partake in the monetization of our platform, impacting our companys bottom line by providing end-to-end campaign management. You will interact with client teams and peers regularly, reporting on progress and collaborating on campaign recommendations. This role will report to Director of Ad Operations.
Who You Are
You are curious and love testing new advertising tactics, recommending optimization strategies to achieve client KPIs, and leveraging campaign results to enhance future media buys. You possess an exceptional attention to detail, and understand client needs in order to translate those needs into objectives. You bring a positive attitude to work everyday. You are a quick learner with an aptitude to pick up subtle nuances on the fly. Effective time management and flexibility to adapt to changes are a must in a fast-paced environment.
What Youll Do
- Manage YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Connected TV video ad campaigns which includes: trafficking, pacing, optimization, and reporting of ad campaigns.
- Maintain an understanding of all ad objectives and formats available across the walled gardens, including specs, site functionality, general availability, and performance of ad units.
- Communicate clearly and effectively cross functionally, test out new technologies, and help roll out new initiatives.
- Use statistical analysis to increase performance of campaigns, maximize client KPIs, measure performance, develop benchmarks, forecast delivery, assist with billing needs, etc.
- Troubleshoot issues related to testing, under/over-delivery, order management and implementation. Proactively escalate issues and communicate potential challenges to relevant stakeholders.
- Monitor client, competitor, and industry changes.
- Grow with us and help improve our existing processes for campaign management.
What You Bring to the Party
- 2+ years of online/digital marketing experience, including paid social media
- 2+ years of experience specifically in Google or Facebook Ads Manager required
- 2+ years managing paid video campaigns in Google or Facebook Ads
- Previous experience working in an agency environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Managerial experience a major plus
Local candidates only please no relocation is available for this position.
Pixability does not accept/pay fees for unsolicited resumes from third party agencies/vendors
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Pixability is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.