A bit about us:
Were on a mission to change healthcare how its paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
Thats why were gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
"We want to partner with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us."
A bit more about this role:
At Devoted, we work tirelessly to deliver top-notch member experience and access to care. We are hiring someone to build a CAHPS/HOS quality improvement program. Part systems thinker and part relationship builder, this person's goal is to operationalize a feedback loop between member experience data (with a special focus on quality of care and access to care) and the clinicians who are providing that care. This person will play a pivotal role in helping Devoted deliver top-rated member experience and a 5-star rating required to ensure we take care of our members as we would our own family.
A day at Devoted could include:
-Translate member experience data from multiple sources (member survey results, call data, grievances, utilization patterns) into actionable insights that can be shared across the organization and with provider partners.
-Use human-centered design principles (user research, synthesis, ideation, testing) to continuously enhance partnerships with Devoteds provider group partners with an end goal of improving our members experience.
-Create provider group-specific action plans based on current performance to drive improvement on lagging areas.
-Partner closely with the Member Experience team and the Network Management team to develop organization-wide improvement plans based on data analysis
Attributes to success:
- You are a clear communicator and can articulate and break down complex information
- You are collaborative and can motivate work across multiple teams and outside partners to drive improvement initiatives
- You are data driven and can use both quantitative and qualitative analysis to draw insights to develop action plans
- You are able to move quickly and adapt to change, while driving pace and progress against long-term goals and roadmaps
- You are able to thrive in a startup environment: which means being a proactive self-starter and a transparent communicator about your work, whats going well, and whats not
Desired skills and experience:
- Expertise in Medicare Advantage CAHPS survey results management and comfort with MA regulatory compliance
- 3+ years clinical, quality management or healthcare related experience
- 1 year of recent quality improvement and supervisory experience in a healthcare environment, preferably managed care
- Strong leadership experience in a metrics driven environment
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoteds Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Where permitted by applicable law, candidates must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified employees with disabilities or for a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.