Helping careers take flight. Reshaping an industry. Enable you career to be Made on Duck Creek.
WHAT WE ARE ABOUT:
Our global team creates technology solutions that the insurance world has never seen - but really needs. With offices around the globe, our inclusive, innovative teams collaborate to continuously evolve our product offering that world class P&C Insurers build their core systems on Billing, Claims, Policy, Insights, Reinsurance and more. The team at Duck Creek helps insurance companies bring amazing ideas to life quickly and easily with software that thinks and works like they do.
Duck Creek is proud to be a Remote-First employer, empowering our employees with the choice to work from an office, from home or on a hybrid schedule. Our remote-first environment fosters inclusion, collaboration, and ensures a consistent employee experience regardless of location. We support our employees in making a decision that allows them to be the most productive they can be both at work and at home.
If working in a fast paced, rapidly evolving company that is transforming one of the worlds oldest and largest industries into a standard for innovation and open exchange sounds exciting, let us know. We are excited for your career to be Made on Duck Creek.
WHAT YOULL DO:
The Workday Financials Configuration Analyst position will support the Finance Department in their use of Workday Financials. This position will provide daily functional and technical support to the Finance and Accounting teams, lead the analysis and business case development for enhancements and process changes, and drive the business testing and acceptance of changes. This position resides in the Information Systems team working in conjunction with IT/IS technical resources on system configurations as well as coordinating outside development efforts with Workday Partners.
- Collaborate with business users to assess business needs and translate those needs into effective technical solutions that align with corporate initiatives:
- Assess the feasibility of systems enhancements and process changes and their impact on Workday Financials and ancillary systems.
- Determine operational/functional objectives for assigned projects. Gather information, evaluate requirements and solutions.
- Document functional specifications. Translate ambiguous business problems into recommended concrete technology solutions.
- Perform system configuration and application/report development and collaborate with other internal/external resources.
- Develop test plans based on requirements and direct users in executing test plans and tracking defects/fixes.
- Provide functional and technical expertise and recommendations in assessing implementation of project objectives.
- Collaborate with internal project teams and external resources.
- Serve as a Workday Financials product specialist documenting business requirements and configuring Workday Financials in the functional areas of General Ledger, Assets, Suppliers, Invoicing, Expenses, and Procurement.
- Test and deploy functionality into Workday; including executing the pilot/implementation/deployment of new requirements or enhancements to the Workday application and integration support.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain, business processes, dashboards, advanced and shared reports using Workday delivered tools.
- Review Workday weekly service notes and major release notes to identify the impact and prepare for or react to new features and functionality. Support testing, regression testing, training, and communication of required changes in Workday releases.
- Provide support to Finance and Accounting Workday users by answering questions, researching and resolving issues, following up on issues, providing documentation and training.
- Manage full process of Workday Releases.
- Manage Workday Partner relationships and projects.