Business Systems Analyst (Intralinks, Inc., an SS&C company; Waltham, Massachusetts) (multiple positions): The Business Systems Analyst manages small-to-medium sized projects and participate in larger projects run by the Applications Management team. This position allows telecommuting of up to 10% of the time within a normal commuting distance to the worksite.
Specific duties include:
- write solution documents to solve complex technical and process issues across various enterprise tools;
- build solutions in SalesForce platform and perform administrative functions like installing managed packages, page layouts, formula fields, profile management, approval matrix, workflow rules and reports;
- make rate plan strategies for new product launch and perform troubleshooting in Zuora billing systems;
- provide support by performing quick hits for minor configuration changes in Zuora and Spring Contract Management; create control reports in SalesForce to maintain data quality and support internal audit by providing various artifacts from enterprise tools;
- lead process improvement efforts to increase automation or productivity;
- train and mentor new analysts in the team; address technical and business user issues escalated by IT support, testers, business stake holders during System Testing and User Acceptance Testing;
- conduct system or user testing to mitigate risks associated with the implementation or enhancement of systems and processes;
- build test automation framework using open source tool Selenium and write automation script in Java programming language; demonstrate up-to-date expertise in enterprise systems and apply this to the execution and improvement of action plans by providing guidance and following best practices;
- provide leadership to team members and peers by collaborating with others, articulating ideas and viewpoints to senior management, peers and others; and provide training and mentorship to junior analysts as needed.
Minimum requirements: Bachelors degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Business or a related analytical field, plus 2 years of related experience in the software industry.
Must have: 2 years of experience using SalesForce, Zuora, Spring Contract Management, Selenium and Java. (Unless otherwise indicated, employer is seeking the stated ability in the above skills but no specific amount of years of experience in these skills is required. All experience may be gained concurrently.)