Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing thats built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilons award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the worlds top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Were leading our industry.
Epsilon is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We wrote the book on database management, and now were writing the future of marketing. We know that true connections create better results, so we work together to develop personalized marketing solutions for consumers. Here, youll learn from the best in the business and grow in a team-oriented environment.
Its all about the customer.
As a Business System Analyst 2, you will have an opportunity to be part of the CRM team which is focused on creating world class customer data platform using Epsilons market-leading CDP product People Cloud Customer. This role requires you to have both business and technical expertise and will need you to act as a liaison between the client and the technical delivery teams. You will play a key role within the CRM Technology organization across many disciplines within the SDLC including requirements gathering, documentation, design, and testing. In addition, you will also be expected to work closely with the Project Manager (or Account Manager) to assist in project delivery.
What youll do as a CRM, Business System Analyst 2
- Create requirements documents such that it covers all business requirements, data needs, and business rules
- Trace business requirements to Functional and Non-Functional Specifications to cover data exchange, warehouse/mart processing, business rules, and end user use cases (campaigns, reports, and analytics)
- Perform detailed analysis of product feature fitment versus business requirements to create functional specifications for gap areas
- Analyze data quality and recommend changes when required.
- Provide complete and accurate source to target and API specifications including end points, authentication and encryption methods
- Help onboard multiple vendors/sources to Epsilon solution
- Leverage partnership with client services and relationships with clients to ensure smooth / seamless project execution
- Become an insider and trusted advisor to client teams from a BSA perspective
- Have effective client meetings, understand deliverables, and drive successful outcomes
- Help in developing and implementing best practices, standards and methodologies around business analysis and data analysis
What skills you will use:
- Relevant business analysis work experience in the database/ data driven marketing space
- Good understanding of CRM, Marketing concepts and various marketing channels like Direct Mail, Email, Mobile, etc.
- Experience translating business requirements into functional/business specifications
- Good understanding of data warehouse and data mart concepts
- Strong SQL skills, must be able to write queries
- Good understanding of API, JSON , XML and SOAP UI.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and quickly change priorities
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with global teams
- 3 + years of experience.
Who are we a good fit for?
We didnt become an industry leader through corporate stagnation. Were constantly changing, and we love working with people who share our adaptability and thirst for knowledge. With new ideas flying around, we thrive on a collaborative spirit. If you want to work for a company that encourages advancement, then come join us.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre a forward-thinking team player, we want you to work for Epsilon.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilons policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.