Office Tour Photos
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
As Formlabs continues to grow, the importance of elevating our approach to our core systems only becomes more clear. Were searching for an energetic, solution-focused powerhouse to build complex technical solutions and help us take our systems to the next level.
The right person for this role is excited to make an impact on our systems and how we do business. To that end, you thrive on understanding complex problems ranging over multiple teams, bringing forward solutions, and executing those projects. If you are excited to sit at the intersection of our Systems, Sales Operations, Channel, Web, and Marketing teams and know every detail of managing our CRM, we want you as our Solutions Architect.
- Work with Stakeholders across sales, Customer support, marketing and finance to provide complex technical solutions
- Evaluate pros and cons of technical solutions to solve business problems
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to junior members of the team
- Manage stakeholder expectations, and work with external parties (such as 3PLs)
- Gather requirements, diagram, and improve business processes
- Maintain team back-log and kanban board and report progress
- Are an excellent Scrum master/Agile coach
- Understand SQL/Query development
- Look to improve your skills and learn more about emerging technologies
- Communicate clearly with a wide range of non-technical and technical stakeholders
- Enjoy self-driven projects and owning your own tasks, while still executing on a shared timeline
- Are excellent at both solving a problem and then executing the solution
- Troubleshoot issues, communicate impact to users, and define steps to reproduce to developers when required
- Python development skills
- Experience working with Netsuite, Magento, or Salesforce
- Experience with eCommerce and integrations
- Knowledge of best practices for data management
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
More Jobs From