Who are we?
Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience, and we have designed an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
As members of the Ribbon team, we live out our mission every day through our core values:
Set New Standards. Our mission requires a new way forward. We start from first-principles to be different, creative and bold. Big or small, we create new norms.
Build Together. We are one team, one mission, creating vibrant communities of belonging. We unite in our passion and collaborate with optimism, integrity and trust.
Learn, Teach, Grow. In service of delivering a world class experience, we actively learn from our community, educate others, and celebrate the victories and struggles that come along the way.
The People & Talent team live at the center of Ribbons culture. We have the unique opportunity to recruit, excite, and celebrate amazing people from all walks of life. This role is a great opportunity for someone who has a passion for talent acquisition and wants to be challenged in a hyper-growth environment.
How you'll help make homeownership achievable:
- Conduct full-cycle recruiting including sourcing, pre-screening, and face-to-face interviews through to hire for our business roles (sales, GTM, real estate operations, legal, finance)
- Develop creative recruiting/sourcing strategies and proactively build a robust, diverse pipeline of candidates for critical and repeat roles, including active and passive candidate sourcing through a variety of talent acquisition platforms
- Provide a world-class experience for every potential candidate
- Align with hiring managers across the tech organization to deeply understand their needs and proactively build streamlined hiring processes
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years in-house, end-to-end recruitment, working across a wide range of roles
- Proven abilities to attract passive senior candidates
- Experience utilizing an ATS (we use Greenhouse!)
- A positive, self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Extraordinary communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of the ever-evolving candidate market.
- A passion for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Experience in a hyper-growth startup environment
- G-Suite proficiency
- Experience with our TA tech stack: Greenhouse, Fetcher, Gem, LinkedIn Recruiter, Hired
What we offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible, unlimited vacation
- Regular team lunches
- Discounted fitness benefits
- Commuter benefits
- FSA + HSA
- Learning + development stipend
- Meaningful equity in the company
Even if you dont meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If youd be excited to show up for work each day, wed be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon were not scared of differences. Its how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, weve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.