At SmartBear, we deliver the complete visibility developers need to make each release better than the last. Our award winning and industry favorite tools are trusted by over 16 million developers, testers, and software engineers at 32,000+ organizations including world-renowned innovators like Adobe, JetBlue, FedEx, and Microsoft.
About the role:
We are looking for a Business Process Manager, who will work cross-functionally to map existing business processes that span multiple departments and identify gaps, inefficiencies, and work collaboratively with relevant teams to improve these processes. Reporting directly to the SVP of Business Operations, this is a highly visible role with significant exposure to senior leadership across the company and the opportunity to directly impact SmartBear's bottom line.
- Evaluating existing business processes.
- Determining and outlining business process improvements.
- Coordinating business process improvement strategies with internal stakeholders.
- Overseeing all aspects related to the implementation stages of business process improvement initiatives.
- Analyzing and monitoring implemented changes to business processes and making adjustments as needed.
- Guiding and supervising personnel who were assigned specific tasks.
- Performing ongoing analyses on business processes related to productivity, quality, costs, and time management.
- Presenting progress reports and integrating feedback.
- Revising and updating procedures and policies.
We are looking for someone who has:
- At least 4 years of experience in Business Process or Business Analyst roles
- A bachelor's degree in business management, public administration, or a related field
- A master's degree (a plus)
- Project management experience in the industry (preferred)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
Why you should join the SmartBear crew
- You can grow your career at every level.
- We invest in your success as well as the spaces where our teams come together to work, collaborate, and have fun.
- We love celebrating our SmartBears; we even encourage our crew to take their birthdays off
- We are guided by a People and Culture organization - an important distinction for us. We think about our team holistically the whole person.
- We celebrate our differences in experiences, viewpoints, and identities because we know it leads to better outcomes.
Did you know
- Our main goal at SmartBear is to make our technology-driven world a better place.
- SmartBear is committed to ethical corporate practices and social responsibility, promoting good in all the communities we serve.
- SmartBear is headquartered in Somerville, MA with offices across the world including Galway Ireland, Bath, UK, Wroclow, Poland and Bangalore, India.
- Weve won major industry (product and company) awards including B2B Innovators Award, Content Marketing Association, IntellyX Digital Innovator and BuiltIn Best Places to Work
SmartBear is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, medical condition, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other legally protected status.