Come join a winning team! Here at Imprivata youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our virtual team-building events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Business Operations Netsuite Analyst to join the team!
The Business Operations NetSuite Analyst supports Imprivatas business applications with a focus on financial systems and projects. The Business Operations NetSuite Analyst will be the single point of contact for business stakeholders to prioritize, organize, design and implement technology solutions primarily within NetSuite with a secondary focus on the entire order to cash process and the integrations of NetSuite with other applications. As such the Business Operations NetSuite Analyst will act as project manager, business analyst, and/or implementation engineer for small to medium sized projects, but will also perform day to day administrative tasks in NetSuite.
As a member of the Business Operations team, the Business Operations NetSuite Analyst will apply a consulting mindset on a day-to-day basis, taking care to merge business drivers and IT best practices into efficient technology solutions that meet or exceed stakeholders expectations while positioning Imprivatas systems for growth. The Business Operations NetSuite Analyst will build strong relationships with stakeholders and become a trusted partner and subject matter expert on NetSuite and other relevant systems.
The successful candidate will have strong NetSuite administration skills, experience integrating NetSuite to a CRM system such as Salesforce, and a track record of leading small to medium size projects on these technology platforms. Experience in related technologies such as Dell Boomi, MuleSoft, Xactly, Avalara, Salesforce CPQ (SteelBrick) is a plus.
This position will report into the Manager, Business Systems within the Business Operations organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Functional Lead, the responsibilities are:
- Be Imprivatas internal subject matter expert on NetSuite.
- Perform NetSuite administrative functions as required.
- Fill functional lead or system expert roles on NetSuite and related systems, and Salesforce.com-centric business application projects
- Fill Project Manager role on small/medium sized projects according to Imprivatas project management methodology.
- Conduct interviews with subject matter experts to understand project objectives, use cases and business requirements
- Document business objectives, use cases, business requirements, and system specifications
- Diagram business processes and system workflows at varying degrees of detail depending on audience
- Evaluate current state and research effective solution designs to achieve requirements
- Apply problem solving techniques to overcome complex business obstacles
- Configure production applications as part of project deliverables and or maintenance initiatives
- Provide day to day support and subject matter expertise
- Provide support for monthly and quarterly closing process
- Lead report writing and analytics efforts for company financial information
- Maintain post-implementation relationships with the business owners
- NetSuite Certified Administrator certification or 2-4 years equivalent experience required.
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Information Systems or a related discipline or equivalent years of experience.
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Hands-on system configuration experience.
- Demonstrated track record of creating meaningful and low maintenance reports from NetSuite.
- Ability to influence an outcome.
- An instinctive drive and interest to solve problems through building long term solutions while meeting current business needs
- Can work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Process analysis and diagraming skills.
- Experience as a technical resource on a Finance team
- Experience as a customer-facing consultant.
- Experience with middleware integration tools such as Boomi or MuleSoft.
- Experience in: Salesforce.com or comparable CRM system; CPQ technology such as Salesforce CPQ; Avalara; Xactly; Concur; AvidXchange.
- Ability to use SQL tools to aid in analysis research, requirements mapping, and data validation.
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
The Company is requiring all of its new employees who regularly work at a Company office, attend Company-related events/meetings, or travel on behalf of Imprivata to be vaccinated against COVID-19. However when an employee cannot be vaccinated because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance, the Company will consider whether a reasonable accommodation is required by applicable law. If you believe that you cannot be vaccinated because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance, you may request an accommodation by contacting us. Otherwise, you will need to provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccination prior to commencing employment.