Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. Were the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
We are looking for a Senior Manager Wholesale Commercialization for our digital wholesale business, which is one of the companys key growth pillars as we expand beyond our core listings business. You will help guide key strategic decisions and work cross-functionally to implement critical business initiatives. You'll have the opportunity to work alongside leadership teams in Product, Engineering, Marketing, Business Development, and Finance. A successful candidate will have strong analytical skills and an ability to work cross-functionally to drive business results.
What You'll Do:
- Work directly with functional leaders to help guide the strategic direction and daily operations of our digital wholesale business
- Lead cross-functional teams to implement high-impact projects. An ability to influence teams who are not direct reports is critical to success.
- Analyze business fundamentals and work cross-functionally to ensure the business meets its KPIs and P&L targets.
- Extract key insights from analyses and present findings in a compelling way to influence critical business decisions
- Compile regular reporting deliverables and memos for senior leadership
Who You Are:
- Bachelors degree required, MBA a plus
- 8+ years of relevant experience. Management consulting and/or corporate strategy experience a plus.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and a love of data & analysis
- Ability to influence cross-functionally to drive change
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong organizational/project management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
At CarGurus, we invest in our peoples professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the companyour way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the worlds most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency dont just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potentialwhere you dont just fit, you thrive. We dont discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
CarGurus employees in the US can choose to work from home / remotely for the duration of 2021, or participate in a phased return to our beautiful office spaces. We expect most roles to be in-office at least 3 days a week beginning January 2022. In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.