At Forrester, were trusted to work on trailblazing, mission critical problems that business and technology leaders face today. Thats why were always looking to empower talented individuals to perform at their best every single day. Were proud of our community of smart people and vibrant voices who come together to do whats right by our clients and each other. Our success is driven by curiosity, courage and customer obsession. The confidence and drive to be bold at work. Join us and build an extraordinary future.
About This Role:
This is an exciting time to join Forresters business intelligence team, as Forrester is expanding the use and usability of its BI platforms. This position will be a critical component of that expansion as you will work with corporate business and technology leaders to design and deliver the next-generation enterprise data warehouse infrastructure to help support corporate reporting initiatives and drive business insights. It requires an understanding of business intelligence tools, techniques, and best practices as well as a fundamental understanding of the subscription-based business model. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and possesses a passion for leveraging data to deliver business value and drive efficiencies, an affinity for technology, and a creative approach to problem solving.
- Build and maintain models, packages, reports, and dashboards for a wide audience of business users (sales, finance, marketing, and client services) in Tableau.
- Provide premium support for business power users on the reporting systems.
- Proactively identify business reporting challenges, and work with technology partners to devise and deliver solutions.
- Play a critical role in the implementation of the next generation of BI tools at Forrester.
- Assist with the configuration and administration of the BI infrastructure.
- Assist with the scheduling, distribution, bursting, and refresh of corporate reports.
- Assist in performance-tuning to achieve optimal performance.
- Support an ecosystem of continuous delivery pipeline tooling through integration and automation.
- Stay abreast of industry trends surrounding business intelligence.
- A BS/MS degree in computer-related studies or comparable work experience.
- Three-plus years of experience with Tableau BI reporting tool in design and development.
- Two-plus years of experience working with business stakeholders in requirements gathering, analysis, and testing.
- Two-plus years of Tableau Administration experience.
- Two-plus years of experience in SQL development using any relational database.
- Experience with Tableau Data Management such as Tableau Catalog and Tableau Prep Conductor is a plus.
- Good understanding of data modeling and ETL processes.
- Good understanding of data warehousing concepts and techniques.
- Tableau Certification is a plus.
Were a network of knowledge and experience leading to richer, fuller careers. Here, were always learning. Whether you want to hone your strengths or discover new ones, Forrester is the place to go for it. Its a place where everyone is given the tools, support, and runway they need to go far. Well be right there beside you, every step of the way.
Lets be bold, together.
Explore #ForresterLife on:
Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to apply.