Vee24 is seeking a highly motivated and ambitious Business Development Representative for lead qualification, meeting setting and Vee24 solution qualification in the US/UK. The successful candidate can demonstrate a proven track record of meeting outbound metrics in the industry verticals or Retail, Financial Services and/or Automotive. You will need to qualify and set meetings around value based technology solutions. The position will be based in Vee24’s Boston and/or Macclesfield office and will be part of Vee24’s US/UK sales team.
The successful Business Development Representative will ideally have a minimum of 2-years prior experience performing market research & analysis, outbound lead qualification metrics and meeting setting services. The candidate will have an interest in learning and demonstrating our AI enabled technology to prospective customers. The candidate will have excellent communication skills and be able to work independently as well as in a team environment. You will have demonstrated an ability to consistently qualify leads from marketing as well as your own efforts and set appointments for the outside sales team in the US market.
- College Graduate with technology curiosity and business background OR 2+ years proven track record in an outbound lead generation or qualification role
- Demonstrable track record of meeting or exceeding target metrics
- Experience in effectively managing the process with your assigned outside sales representatives
- Strong communication and presentation skills – speaks clearly and persuasively. Writes clearly and succinctly.
- Perform market analysis to identify target market accounts in Financial Services, Retail and Automotive industry verticals with ability to navigate the account to identify additional key stakeholders for the Vee24 solutions
- Technical knowledge that is sufficient to demonstrate the client journey and agent journey of the AI enabled solution
- Make 50-80 client contacts per day; phone, Linked In and email
- Set up meetings with prospective clients via proactive telesales activity (calls, LI and emails), supporting monthly booking and revenue targets of the UK Sales Team
- Document all outbound activity in Sales CRM (Zoho) or other agreed to technology
- Input and maintain all new and current client contact information in Sales CRM
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of Vee24’s solutions, competitors, and industry trends
- Be fluent in demonstrating the customer journey and agent journey of the solution
- Strong intellect, education and integrity.
- Strong and effective communication skills – speaks clearly and persuasively. Writes clearly and succinctly.
- Technology curiosity and learning the full capabilities of the AI enabled solution.
- A self-starter possessing an entrepreneurial mindset with a high level of energy and dedication.
- Research – seeks new sources of prospective client contact information
- Adaptability – manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with delays or unexpected events.