The Role: In this position youll act as part of the sales team interfacing closely with marketing to develop new sales opportunities. The ideal candidate should be eager to advance in our organization and have keen business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and natural sales instincts. You should have the confidence, discipline, and drive to hunt for new customers.
What you'll do:
- Surface and develop qualified sales opportunities
- Work with inbound marketing to cultivate customer/prospect relationship
- Execute on outbound prospecting techniques and qualifying leads at a pace and quality to consistently hit and exceed monthly goals
- Log activity consistently and reliably in Salesforce.com
- Work collaboratively with Account Executive team to develop territory and strengthen pipeline
What you'll bring:
- Ability to take direction, be coached and mentored
- Desire to pursue sales as a career
- Demonstrated success interacting with people by phone, leading and persuading and overcoming obstacles associated with prospecting
- Strong presence and interpersonal skills
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and over 90% of Fort 100 companies as customers.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Our goal is to create an environment which attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of backgrounds and lifestyles where they can feel included and respected for who they are and what they bring to Recorded Future.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
More Jobs From