Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, were on a mission to deliver the worlds most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage - the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease - no matter where they are in the world.
What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who we are:
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, weve digitized payments for more than 2,250 global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, processing over $7.5B annually, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 130 currencies. And, were just getting started!
With over 450 global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 12 offices world-wide, were looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.
Flywire is looking for an experienced Business Development Representative to join our rapidly expanding sales organization from one of our Boston or Chicago offices, or in a fully remote capacity. From capturing inbound inquiries and facilitating initial conversations,developing team wide best practices, you will be an integral member for our Sales organization. This individual is passionate, understands the urgency of a post start-up growth setting, and takes pride in the ownership of their tasks while functioning well in a team setting.
In this role, youll be responsible for creating excitement about Flywire. Youll get to work alongside an extremely passionate and supportive team that is solving problems for higher education institutions and the students they serve.
- Monitor inbound lead channels and facilitate introductions to the appropriate field Sales Manager.
- Manage the end to end process, including follow up, contract process, and transition to onboarding teams for Flywire's smaller tier customers.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the sales team to develop and implement appropriate prospect and client upsell communication plans.
- Develop new business leads and enhance existing relationships from an assigned portfolio.
- Utilize prospecting and research tools, coordinate with assigned reps to qualify opportunities; prepare for and book pitch meetings with target prospects.
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social drips using enablement technology to connect with new prospects.
- Strategize with team members to innovate & improve the overall sales development process.
- Work internally with other departments to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations.
- Support high value projects that expand Flywires relationships in higher education
Heres What Were Looking For:
- BS/BA preferred
- 1+ year of sales, account management, or marketing experience
- Excellent written and oral communication, organizational, and analytical skills
- Very strong work ethic with confidence to work autonomously
- Experience in consultative sales; the ability to build rapport quickly, demonstrate products remotely and meet the specific customer needs with effective solutions
- The ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with CRM applications (Salesforce preferred)
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Flying Start- Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates Be a meaningful part in our success - every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in
- WFH Stipend & Digital Disconnect Days
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight for new or aspiring managers!)
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect 4-5 rounds of interviews with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a homework assignment (dont worry - this is the fun part!) your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your go-to person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 30 nationalities across 12 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and were excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire.#LI-Remote
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer.